• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. A

Lists of Heads of Government and Heads of State

This is a fantastic list within a list that gives a lot more revelations of the world, which I always love.
  2. A

The Thirty-Second HoS Challenge

George Wallace and the American Dream by Vice President John Lewis, New York Times Op-Ed, June 5, 1995 [….] “Only five years after I forgave him, he had a chance to be forgiven wholesale by America. The fall of President Reagan with the October Surprise Scandal and the pardoning of another...
  3. A

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Who do you think succeeds Guliani?
  4. A

Everyone, we have a politics thread for a reason, right?
  5. A

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Oh boy, Dems are gonna open up in 2004 with a vengeance in their eyes; Republicans are going to be fucked for a while because of that.
  6. A

The Thirty-First HoS Challenge

Excerpt from a review of The Century of Discontent: A History of the United States and the United Kingdon in the 19th Century by Gar Alperovitz: "In this new book by noted historian Gar Alperovitz, there is a deep dive into the relationship between the premier power of the 19th century, the...
  7. A

It really is funny how much weaker Russia was actually compared to how we all thought.
  8. A

Yessssss. I love the first ideas of this timeline with Turkey and the like; glad to see it back in full swing, love this so much.
  9. A

Biaggi’s Second Opium Den

Racism makes you stupid. 😎
  10. A

The racism, it's over, we have won.
  11. A

Alternate Wikibox Thread

A Reagan landslide followed by a Jackson landslide would be crazy whiplash, and with a probably 60ish seat Senate, it would be interesting to see what Jackson does with gigantic majorities.
  12. A

It really is pain, also fuck I need Jimmy to win his ring this year. Honestly, Jimmy is the most respected player who has no ring.
  13. A

Bill Walton injury happened.
  14. A

Future history writers when they talk about how the 2023 Miami Heat will lead to more 8 seeds winning.
  15. A

Someone else did a President Gar list, crying right now.
  16. A

T.R. is worse.
  17. A

Might be wrong again, as well as overestimating the Celtikkks.
  18. A

Well uh, I wonder when the shoe drops.
  19. A

20. A

I love this AND hate this.
Back