• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Second Opium Den

"For many walk, of whom I often told you, and now tell you even weeping, that they are enemies of the cross of Christ, whose end is destruction, whose god is their appetite, and whose glory is in their shame, who set their minds on earthly things."
-Philippians 3:18-19

such as that godawful colour scheme amirite guys

dirk after gaining a 10 year reputation as a choker
being a very good sports boy who choked one time doesn't make him less of a very good sports boy
aaron rodgers has choked 1972408512731816523 times at this point and basketball is just football but dependent on logic and reason, yet he's pretty clearly considered to be a very good sports boy

being a very good sports boy who choked one time doesn't make him less of a very good sports boy
aaron rodgers has choked 1972408512731816523 times at this point and basketball is just football but dependent on logic and reason, yet he's pretty clearly considered to be a very good sports boy
i didnt say he wasn’t good it’s just that 2011 kinda masks 2006 and 2007

this is a controversial opinion but i think that the gulf war is bad enough to put george hw bush as a president who was as bad or worse than reagan and definitely worse than his son

IMO this is the wrong way to look at it. these three figures were all so directly connected and linked to the exact same political project and faction of the Republican Party that u can't really separate one from another. Reagan began the project, Bush attempted to codify it and Bush Jr. ultimately and clumsily completed it.

IMO this is the wrong way to look at it. these three figures were all so directly connected and linked to the exact same political project and faction of the Republican Party that u can't really separate one from another. Reagan began the project, Bush attempted to codify it and Bush Jr. ultimately and clumsily completed it.
the gulf war had a (conservative estimate) 136-to-1 casualty rate. the rwandan genocide had a 20-to-1 casualty rate. there’s a legitimate argument for genocide there, something few post-1920s presidents have on their shoulders. especially when you consider the idea that the us instigated the gulf war is much more likely and backed up than any “bush did 9/11” theories.

the gulf war had a (conservative estimate) 136-to-1 casualty rate. the rwandan genocide had a 20-to-1 casualty rate. there’s a legitimate argument for genocide there, something few post-1920s presidents have on their shoulders. especially when you consider the idea that the us instigated the gulf war is much more likely and backed up than any “bush did 9/11” theories.

im not arguing that whatsoever what im saying is that the Reagan Administration's funding of terror groups in the Arab World and it's support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War was ultimately the prelude that set up Bush Sr's invasion of Iraq during the Gulf War which in turn established the matieral and geopolitical pretenses for the Iraq War a decade later under Jr. it's not so much that "Bush did 9/11" literally or whatever, it's that letting Bin Laden's people into the country entirely unconfronted and ignoring obvious intelligence reports citing a threat was apart of the long-term project that Reagan and then his dad set up before him. these people all knew each other and were extensively politically linked, the same people who were running the Reagan/H.W State and Defense Departments ended up running Jr's Cabinet as well. every step in that was ultimately just apart of the long term plan that the people actually running Reagan's White House, including H.W, had put in motion for like four decades. which is why i would argue it's more of a accurate structural analysis to look at the three Presidencies of Reagan and the Bushes as continuations of the same program rather than separating them into separate Administrations.

sitting in a car with a loaded shotgun like dennis rodman saying “i need to kill the version of me everyone sees” and then instead of becoming bisexual i just talk like a rapper from 1998 and say the n word

Back