• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

i think i’ve been on this tangent before but the word “fraud” has no sticking power anymore after having my brain melted by nba twitter. like what’s really separating future alternate-timeline-president ron desantis and twitter user @LeGoatWipesJorGamble when you really think about it.

the lia thomas story and more importantly the reaction to it is a very obvious (but successful) distraction from the actual atrocities committed by republican governments towards transgender people, but let’s see how far this sports grift can go. when andy ngo is speaking at the 2024 rnc thats post-ironically located in san francisco can we get him to say “Lia Fraudmas”?

I think all women (athlete or not) should be forced to move at the same speed via increasingly elaborate Harrison Bergeron-style handicaps

it would be really funny because he would still be talking like a brooklyn guy but with hints of some clay higgins ass bayou drawl affecting his accent over time lmao
Fun fact is, the New Orleans accent is more closely related to that of New York City than to that of the rest of Louisiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back