• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or have Pickens run instead.
IMO it’s hard to see Pickens run in Texas rather than Oklahoma. That said, if 43 had some sort of overwhelming ambition that would’ve inevitably drawn him to hire office, I suspect he probably would’ve run for something in between 1978 and 1994.

extremely mad that george w bush winning texas gubernatorial in 90 if his dad lost is a significant possibility because i’m trying to erase bro from hartless
Wouldn't '90 be a Democratic year in any case? He could lose due to the general anti-GOP sentiment, but it may require butterflying Ann Richards' gubernatorial career.
Senator Richards (or indeed Sen. Dubya) is a possibility, however.

when lost freeway got caught being racist i was 13… i still remember that cold day reading it on the bus… like if there was an rfk assassination for people who made tls with the least amount effort possibly put into them…
gonna write "Lost freeway:If he wasn't banned" and every update is just describing what Lost Freeway did on a given day like the Al Gore peeing timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back