• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is absolutely not a spoiler for hartless (real ones already know what happens in 1988) but i think if a democrat would’ve won in 1988 reagan (or bush acting as reagan) would’ve started war with libya as a lame-duck to fuck whoever over

i was gonna drop a list where dukakis gets basically fucked on by the security state and by the end of his first term bentsen is running things either due to some insane assassination or some P.R. coup involving him being an “invalid” but that was right after i dropped “bush-hinckley axis kills carter in 1980” and i decided to stop doing weird conspiracy bs

i was gonna drop a list where dukakis gets basically fucked on by the security state and by the end of his first term bentsen is running things either due to some insane assassination or some P.R. coup involving him being an “invalid” but that was right after i dropped “bush-hinckley axis kills carter in 1980” and i decided to stop doing weird conspiracy bs
Yet another Texas two-step

I held a presentation in class about Malcolm X when I was 9. You have nothing on me, biaggi.
nah man i did a presentation my sixth grade year advocating for people to invest in green energy since saudi arabia was genociding yemen

same year i had an arabic studies teacher basically advocate for israelis to go back to europe as it were (our class was funded by jordan if i recall correctly). btw this was in portland, oregon

nah man i did a presentation my sixth grade year advocating for people to invest in green energy since saudi arabia was genociding yemen

same year i had an arabic studies teacher basically advocate for israelis to go back to europe as it were (our class was funded by jordan if i recall correctly). btw this was in portland, oregon
When I was in what is equal to second grade I held a presentation about the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and I drew a very small plane carrying a comically large bomb as an illustration.

I also showed a video of some kids setting of illegal fire works, thinking it was an atomic bomb.

Also how the fuck does Jordan of all places fund a school in Oregon?

When I was in what is equal to second grade I held a presentation about the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and I drew a very small plane carrying a comically large bomb as an illustration.

I also showed a video of some kids setting of illegal fire works, thinking it was an atomic bomb.

Also how the fuck does Jordan of all places fund a school in Oregon?
nvm it was paid for by a grant from qatar which makes more sense

When I was a kid living in NOVA my class went to a party celebrating the death of Gaddafi because my friend’s dad was a Libyan guy who knew Haftar when he was living here

Up until a few months ago Biaggi’s instagram bio was an old petition about either the Yemen War or the Kurds
When I was a kid living in NOVA my class went to a party celebrating the death of Gaddafi because my friend’s dad was a Libyan guy who knew Haftar when he was living here
Guy who lives in my area was a witness to Gaddafi’s murder, gotta love DC area culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back