• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
ulster scots are oppressed people for having to live under papist theocratic tyranny. this makes them equivalent to latinos.

1965-1968: Joe Kennedy II (VFPE)
"Kennedy had expressed approval of Adolf Hitler before the war began. His father sent him to visit Nazi Germany in 1934. He wrote to his father and praised Hitler's sterilization policy as "a great thing" that "will do away with many of the disgusting specimens of men." Kennedy explained, "Hitler is building a spirit in his men that could be envied in any country." - Wikipedia.org

"Kennedy had expressed approval of Adolf Hitler before the war began. His father sent him to visit Nazi Germany in 1934. He wrote to his father and praised Hitler's sterilization policy as "a great thing" that "will do away with many of the disgusting specimens of men." Kennedy explained, "Hitler is building a spirit in his men that could be envied in any country." - Wikipedia.org
People talk about President Trump as ASB, but I believe ‘Kennedy familly as liberal icons’ is where OTL’s writer dropped the ball.

People talk about President Trump as ASB, but I believe ‘Kennedy familly as liberal icons’ is where OTL’s writer dropped the ball.
i’m convinced the real timeline has paul wellstone as president. not as any hopeful thinking or anything (i’m actually imagining he’d be a NSS type democrat with his social conservative tendencies extended to reach the presidency in the real world), it’s just that his death is wayyyy too much “i don’t want this guy to be relevant ittl”. same with wendell corey

i’m convinced the real timeline has paul wellstone as president. not as any hopeful thinking or anything (i’m actually imagining he’d be a NSS type democrat with his social conservative tendencies extended to reach the presidency in the real world), it’s just that his death is wayyyy too much “i don’t want this guy to be relevant ittl”. same with wendell corey
-lbj def still a president in the real timeline but he was mediocre or just straight ass
-no way bill clinton or heem walker bush were anything above “southern cocaine scandal defendant” and “random ambassador” but i definitely believe dubya was something - maybe owner of the rangers as otl but heem walker’s career feels very “i found this guy on the wikipedia page for ‘x dynasty’ and decided he could be a phresh choice”.
-obama was definitely still a congressman at the least

My theory is that the US elected Al Smith in 1932, and he became a papist dictator, but the writer of the real timeline is a Sufi Muslim, so he quickly came up with FDR, and made him the running-mate in 2020 to make it seem believable. He also tried making B. Hussein Obama the first Muslim president, but all of his friends said a Muslim President after Bush blamed 9/11 on the Muslims is ASB, so he retconned that part, and inserted President Trump just to spite them.

Last edited:
My theory is that the US elected Al Smith in 1932, and he became a papist dictator, but the writer of the real timeline is a Sufi Muslim, so he quickly came up with FDR, and made him the running-mate to make it seem believable. He also tried making B. Hussein Obama the first Muslim president, but all of his friends said a Muslim President after Bush blamed 9/11 on the Muslims is ASB, so he retconned that part, and inserted President Trump just to spite them.
nah nothing’s that interesting

in the real universe hitler definitely died in like 1936 and the NASDP got taken over by the esoteric elements who proceeded to nuke themselves and find a way to kill even more people. hitler got written off in history as the guy who could’ve moderated the nazis and would’ve “only” done the madagascar deportation plan. the writer of otl got mad about that because yk, he’s hitler and made hitler do all the same shit the esoterics did but like 10% worse; something all his AH buddies considered “interesting”

in the real universe hitler definitely died in like 1936 and the NASDP got taken over by the esoteric elements who proceeded to nuke themselves and find a way to kill even more people. hitler got written off in history as the guy who could’ve moderated the nazis and would’ve “only” done the madagascar deportation plan. the writer of otl got mad about that because yk, he’s hitler and made hitler do all the same shit the esoterics did but like 10% worse; something all his AH buddies considered “interesting”
My favorite theory is that OTL’s writer lives in a communist utopia, but he’s anti-social nerd who blames his maidenless existence on communism, so he wrote a TL where the communist movement got hampered and sabotaged as much as possible.

He’s keeping Cuba around to deter arguments that he’s a ‘fascist’, but most of the people online consider him a lolcow anyway.

Or prominent civil rights lawyer.
making a prominent civil rights lawyer run against a former black panther and collect almost solely white votes as the candidate of the bourgeoise and then become the president who did as much damage to the black middle class as reagan is a very cynical take from our dear writer

My favorite theory is that OTL’s writer lives in a communist utopia, but he’s anti-social nerd who blames his maidenless existence on communism, so he wrote a TL where the communist movement got hampered and sabotaged as much as possible.

He’s keeping Cuba around to deter arguments that he’s a ‘fascist’, but most of the people online consider him a lolcow anyway.
not impossible actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back