• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
slp debates on music are way betta than the ones on ah discord where i got crucified for saying phil elverum>david bowie

"Is Bladee Unknown" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate,
someone yelling at me about not knowing who Bladee is is the equivalent of me yelling at someone for not knowing who Ken Livingstone is

this is an argument i don’t wanna deal with but i do wanna say that “bladee is music’s ken livingstone” is something i didn’t expect to read today
i more mean that, sure, he's not unknown, but i can tell you with certainty that your average 19 year old probably cannot tell you who Bladee is, but they can tell you who, idk, Drake is

a 35 year old living in keith in northeast scotland probably wouldn't be able to tell you who ken livingstone is. neither of these people are beloved societal institutions. i have never heard a bladee song in a mexican restaurant, just as i've never heard anyone in this country casually mention ken livingstone as a big factor in british political history as they understand it.

tl;dr i never said "bladee is music's ken livingstone"

facts and logic bb

a 35 year old living in keith in northeast scotland probably wouldn't be able to tell you who ken livingstone is. neither of these people are beloved societal institutions. i have never heard a bladee song in a mexican restaurant, just as i've never heard anyone in this country casually mention ken livingstone as a big factor in british political history as they understand it.
33AFBDC0-6035-47D5-BD97-934014228690.jpeg

i more mean that, sure, he's not unknown, but i can tell you with certainty that your average 19 year old probably cannot tell you who Bladee is, but they can tell you who, idk, Drake is

facts and logic bb
I only ever randomly overheard people talking about Bladee once, and it werw two whit boi hype beasts.

facts and logic bb
Who the fuck is Drake

Kimster you shouldn't be surprised that some people have tastes beyond Lemon Demon. Bladee isn't a unknown guy you just don't have that wide of knowledge and yes that makes you a moron

MODERATOR POST: Giving you a warning for this, calling other members morons is a breach of Rule 1 and not conducive to keeping a civil environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back