• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
asian guy on 1900s tiktok: fins always be like “i no asiatic i finnish isä”
i'm trying to interpret this and all that's happening is my brain keeps only getting fuzzy ideas of what it's trying to say, like i'm trying to get a radio signal in the middle of nowhere

i'm trying to interpret this and all that's happening is my brain keeps only getting fuzzy ideas of what it's trying to say, like i'm trying to get a radio signal in the middle of nowhere
finns were originally considered asian in the united states during the 1900s as their language doesn’t have “european roots”
+
the old “i’m not black im dominican” joke
=
banger
Not sure what's more Biaggi: specifying an organised-crime war between the Germans and Italians as a thing, having an "OldStates" party, or the guy who did "Splish Splash I Was Takin' A Bath" becoming President.
rfk wanted it!!!

Not sure what's more Biaggi: specifying an organised-crime war between the Germans and Italians as a thing, having an "OldStates" party, or the guy who did "Splish Splash I Was Takin' A Bath" becoming President.
I don’t know, but peak Biaggi is a third party flyysoulja / kodiyakredd ticket winning 46 states based on a campaign that exploits non-existing ethnic tensions between America’s various Slavic minorities.

I don’t know, but peak Biaggi is a third party flyysoulja / kodiyakredd ticket winning 46 states based on a campaign that exploits non-existing ethnic tensions between America’s various Slavic minorities.
Biaggi seems like the kind of guy who knows who bladee is

Biaggi seems like the kind of guy who knows who bladee is
Who the fuck doesn’t know Bladee !? That’s like saying “Biaggi seems like the type of guy who knows Ice T is” like yeah no shit he knows who they are. He lives in the 21st century. And I don’t want to hear any shit from anyone about how “well I didn’t/don’t know” well good for you you’re a fucking moron

Who the fuck doesn’t know Bladee !? That’s like saying “Biaggi seems like the type of guy who knows Ice T is” like yeah no shit he knows who they are. He lives in the 21st century. And I don’t want to hear any shit from anyone about how “well I didn’t/don’t know” well good for you you’re a fucking moron
"what do you MEAN you don't know this swedish rapper who's big among music nerds and also hasn't gotten any radio play, you're a MORON!"

qaz, what's your favourite of the two catbite albums? and don't say you don't know who they are, because that means you're literally equivalent to various latin american military dictators

Breach of Rule 1 - calling members morons is not conducive to a civil environment
"what do you MEAN you don't know this swedish rapper who's big among music nerds and also hasn't gotten any radio play, you're a MORON!"
Kimster you shouldn't be surprised that some people have tastes beyond Lemon Demon. Bladee isn't a unknown guy you just don't have that wide of knowledge and yes that makes you a moron
qaz, what's your favourite Catbite album?
1. Qaz is capitalized
2. Nice One

Last edited:
Kimster you shouldn't be surprised that some people have tastes beyond Lemon Demon. Bladee isn't a unknown guy you just don't have that wide of knowledge and yes that makes you a moron
don't call me that, please, Qaz

i love how this was originally takashi mizutani instead of ice t, because honestly if you don’t know about LRD you’re a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back