• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Other Opium Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
dore is the perfect candidate for the crank left in the post-Trump era bc he fundamentally, more than any other contemporary political figure, is the left-wing Trump
You might think that the Oppo-Biaggi campaign is a joke, but just you wait until Dore becomes the American Beppe Grillo. Then we can publish a column for Politico about how we’re ashamed of what we did!

You might think that the Oppo-Biaggi campaign is a joke, but just you wait until Dore becomes the American Beppe Grillo. Then we can publish a column for Politico about how we’re ashamed of what we did!
I really want such a shameless tankie figure to get into power. It would both be as hilarious as a Trump presidency, yet not as destructive.

Unfortunately, that ship sailed when Sean Penn refused to run for office.

Well I don’t you guys are like if the Gravel teens got pussy
not from women i dont
They weren’t harmless to our buddy (who I might add I found very attractive)!!
🤝🤝🤝
I really want such a shameless tankie figure to get into power. It would both be as hilarious as a Trump presidency, yet not as destructive.
david west for governor of new jersey and then president
john mulaney is american beppe grillo waiting in the wings…

not from women i dont

i can never tell based on the lore if ur gay or bisexual

Well I don’t you guys are like if the Gravel teens got pussy

Henry Williams has swag he probably pulls
john mulaney is american beppe grillo waiting in the wings

HOLY SHIT

he was a big bernie guy idk if he really fits the Beppe Degrillo ideological mold. granted Dore doesn't in his entirety either but,,,

1985-1993: Walter Mondale (Democratic)
1984 def. (with Walter Huddleston) Ronald Reagan (Republican)
1985: In a win for environmentalists, John Tanton is appointed Secretary of Health and Human Services while Dick Lamm is appointed Secretary of the Interior
1986: After the surprise death of Governor Deukmejian in a plane crash, fmr. NFL star OJ Simpson becomes the Republican nominee for governor with only a month left in the campaign, winning easily over Tom Bradley
1987: Finland joins NATO
1988: Arizona makes English its official language, protests from the Mexican community begin, and Hispanic voters begin leaving the Democrats
1988 def. (with Walter Huddleston) George Bush (Republican)
1989: After the Tiananmen Square massacre, the United States begins sanctions on the People’s Republic of China, and ends Most Favored Nation status.
1989: After a Mondale-Qaddafi summit, the US and Libya open good relations, and Libya receives Most Favored Nation status, Louis Farrakhan becomes a public supporter of Mondale soon after
1990: Franco-US Split begins after Pres. Mitterand declares support for independent Bavaria and opposition to growing closeness with Qaddafi
1990: John Tanton resigns from Mondale admin to become governor of Michigan
1991: Soviet Union becomes Union of Independent States

1993-2001: O.J. Simpson (Republican)
1992 def. (with John McCain) Walter Huddleston (Democratic)
1993: O.J. Simpson declares “Birth of A New American Dream” in inaugural speech, him and Chief of Staff John Tower outline “New Conservatism”
1993: Arthur Vlocker becomes Secretary of the Treasury, “tight money” policy begins
1993: Dick Collver becomes first person to serve in both Canadian and American governments after he is appointed Secretary of the Interior by Simpson. This causes theories of a “North American Union” which helps the Reform and Bloc Québécois parties in run up to Canadian elections
1994: Quebec votes to leave Canada, beginning ‘94 recession
1995: Michael Hill riots break out in Chicago over killing of unarmed black man by police, Pres. Simpson gives “War on Hate” begins to push for police reform
1996: Gorbachev’s Communist Party is defeated in UIS elections by Christian Democratic-Liberal-Moderate political coalition led by former wrestler Yury Vlasov
1996: Police Reform Act passed by congress, creating a national policy and standards around policing, along with the creation of local “Community Insight Boards”.
1996: United States declares support for Rwanda-led coalition in Congolese War to “Promote Democracy”, authorizes use of “special forces” to be used in conflict
1996 def. (with John McCain) Joe Biden (Democratic), Ralph Nader (Independent)
1997: André Kisase Ngandu becomes president of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
1997: Social Security cuts begin to occur, causing unpopularity for Simpson administration
1998: East African Union formed between Uganda, DR Congo, and Rwanda, Pres. Simpson declares it a “great day” for international progress, the United States begins heavy financial backing of the union. Meanwhile Hutus begin fleeing to France and Quebec
1999: United States begins bombing Iraq over massacres of Kurds
1999: Arthur Vlocker is fired as “tight money” policy leads United States towards Great Recession

2001-2002: John Tanton (Democratic)
2002-2002: John Tanton (Independent)
2002-2005: John Tanton (American Workers)
2000 def. (with Robert Kennedy Jr.) John McCain (Republican)
2001: Amendment to make English official language of United States begins circulating with presidential support, sees major opposition in Southwest, upper Northeast, and Dakotas
2001: Immigration levels cut down to the lowest seen in decades; Tanton touts “American Workers First” policy as way to cure recession
2001: Moscow Meeting between Tanton and Vlasov leads to shared goal to phase out fossil fuels by 2030
2002: “Tanton Memo” where he discusses completely banning immigration from Mexico and “inferiority” of Mexican immigrants, along with jokes of “forced abortion” cause firestorm of controversy. Democrats completely disavow Tanton, causing him to declare himself an Independent, before forming American Workers Party. The AWP is supported by such national leaders as Louis Farrakhan, James Traficant, Dick Lamm, Jimmy Hoffa Jr., and Pat Buchanan. Attempts to impeach Tanton are made, but conservatives balk at having “uber liberal” Robert Kennedy Jr. become president, instead Tanton spends 3 years as lame duck
2004: Republican candidate Gary Franks caught in massive corruption scandal, leading to Dem landslide as RFK Jr. takes credit for recession recovery

2005-????: Robert Kennedy Jr. (Democratic)
2004 def. (with Ronnie Musgrove) Gary Franks (Republican), John Tanton (American Workers)

PrePOD-1990: Helmut Kohl (CDU/CSU)
1990-2002: Helmut Kohl (CDU/CSU/DSU)
1987 def. [coalition with FDP] Johannes Rau (SPD), Martin Bangemann (FDP), Petra Kelly (Green)
1989: Germany Reunited
1990: Pres. Mitterand declares support for independent Bavaria in speech in Bavaria, begins Bavarian Resurgence
1990: SPD candidate for chancellor Oskar Lafontaine is killed by a deranged woman with a knife, replaced by Franz Müntefering
1990 def. [coalition with FDP] Franz Müntefering (SPD), Otto Lambsdorff (FDP), Gregor Gysi (PDS), Günther Maleuda (DBS), none (Alliance/‘90)
1991: Violence breaks out between neo-Nazis and Vietnamese immigrants in Saxony
1994 def. [coalition with FDP, DBS and DR] Franz Müntefering (SPD), Gert Bastain & Marianne Birthler (Greens), Jürgen Möllemann (FDP), Lothar Bisky (PDS), Ulrich Junghanns (DBS), Rolf Schlierer (DR)
1995: Statsi scandal breaks out, destroying Green Party, factions spread into SPD, PDS, and FDP
1998: Germany begins minor financial support for East African Union
1998 def. [coalition with FDP, DBS, and DR] Kurt Beck (SPD), Wolfgang Gerhardt (FDP), Ulrich Junghanns (DBS), Lothar Bisky (PDS), Rolf Schlierer (DR)
2001: Germany aligns with United States on Moscow agreement, agrees to phase out fossil fuels by 2030.

2002-????: Olaf Scholz (SPD)
2002 def. [coalition with PDS] Helmut Kohl (CDU/CSU/DSU), Gesine Lötzsch (PDS), Hermann Solms (FDP), Uwe Dolata (DBA), Rolf Schlierer (DR)

ted kacyznski as a guy who became normal or whatever and then president to make an edgy name president = gay
yo biaggi i know you're queer, but all in all i've never been really comfortable with people using gay as an insult, so if you would tone it down in public chats it'd be genuinely appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back