• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

> Speaker vote continues to drag on
> Matt Gaetz runs, loses one ballot, announces he's dropping out
> Byron Donalds and Tom Emmer are met with a resounding "who tf are you lmao"
> Briefly all try and grant McHenry extend powers but he quits
> Congressional freshman Guy Reschenthaler is now acting speaker, has no idea what he's doing
> Clay Higgins punches Brian Fitzpatrick
> Shutdown day arrives
> Still no speaker
> Gaetz faction now trying to derail potential quorums to get the DoJ disbanded
> GOP meet in secret with Jefferies and beg him to get Dems to nominate some nobody the moderates can rally behind
> Jefferies tells them to go fuck themselves
> AOC eats an entire pint of Ben and Jerrys on Instagram Live while talking about the incoming shutdown
> AIPAC accuses GOP of being antisemitic for preventing Israel aide packages from being confirmed
> tfw your opponents cripple themselves and give you an excuse to stop funding the 2nd Nakba
> tfw you have carte blanche to pass your actually leftist policy points via executive orders
> tfw the malarky was all according to plan

1697885507234.png

Last edited:
Struggling to figure out an American equivalent of Putin for this. Wesley Clark is an easy out, DeSantis is way too young, Cheney doesn't have the longevity and Bob Dornan changes shape every 4 years.
Bob Gates, Porter Goss, Robert Mueller, David Petraeus, Scooter Libby if you want to get funky, Tommy Franks, Stanley McChrystal, John McCain if he stayed in the military

View attachment 75206
Might I ask... where's the template in question? I'm interested in crediting it (and slightly modifying/mashing it up with the modern YouTube video page) for some graphic that I'll be posting here and on AH.com for We Shall Overcome, aka my revamp/reboot/redux of The Layman's Utopia.
Son of a bitch he admits it.

It's not a template, it's an old image I made a few years ago meant as a standalone.

1699065151024.png

Back