• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

i'm going to be honest i used afrikaner to mean "white south african"

i actually considered using something different but i didn't for some reason, can't remember why

An Afrikaner is not synonymous with a white South African. I understand that 'Afrikaner' can also be shorthand for a certain kind of bigot, how ever misguided that assumption may be, but I would caution against assuming that all white South Africans are Afrikaners, and that all Afrikaners (or white South Africans) are bigots, and generally against any kind of broad ethnic stereotyping.

An Afrikaner is not synonymous with a white South African. I understand that 'Afrikaner' can also be shorthand for a certain kind of bigot, how ever misguided that assumption may be, but I would caution against assuming that all white South Africans are Afrikaners, and that all Afrikaners (or white South Africans) are bigots, and generally against any kind of broad ethnic stereotyping.
i don't and i knew that, i thought i made that clear in the second sentence

Damn :/

yeah dawg she has to devote time to starting her campaign for general secretary

Back