• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

has, like, a new episode set in the future come out or what?

also what's the deal with the b next to Arizona
Season 25 Episode 6, "The Kid is All Right", they introduce another one-off character called Isabel Gutierrez, another brainiac student who turns out to be a Republican. She was born and raised in Argentina prior to moving to Springfield, the little b is supposed to indicate she's a naturalised citizen who can run since the Article IX clause was since repealed.

Season 25 Episode 6, "The Kid is All Right", they introduce another one-off character called Isabel Gutierrez, another brainiac student who turns out to be a Republican. She was born and raised in Argentina prior to moving to Springfield, the little b is supposed to indicate she's a naturalised citizen who can run since the Article IX clause was since repealed.

Ah, okay, understandable then

Trying to make a better version of the Simpson wikibox and it's annoying me; The sliding timescale is one thing, but Lisa was apparently Governor of [mumbled state] at the time she announced her campaign. Later in the same episode (S32 E12 "Mother and Child Reunion") her predecessor, a unseen man, concedes the race on her first day of office. BUT AT THE SAME TIME you have that one flash-forward from "The Kid is All Right" where Lisa has a presidential debate with the Republican candidate, Isabel Gutiérrez, in the year 2056. ON TOP OF THAT you have "Holidays of Future Passed" where Lisa is living a non-gubernational life with her husband and daughter.

Fuckin' cartoons, man

Fuck it, fixed timeline;

2017-2019: First Daughter of Springfield, Oregon
under Mayor Marjorie J. "Marge" Simpson
2020-2026: Private citizen, Yale University student, teacher, environmental and political activist, British political prisoner
2026-2028: Educator and Academic Administrator, Boundless Horizons School
2029-2036: Oregon State School Superintendent

'28: defeated Gary "Super-Nintendo" Chalmers
'32: unopposed

2036: Democratic Party primary candidate for Governor of Oregon
defeated Freddy Quimby
2043-2052: Governor of Oregon
(with Ray Patterson) '42: defeated Shady Bird Johnson
'46: defeated Orion Hughes
'50: defeated Harper Jambowski

2052: Democratic Party Primary candidate for President of the United States
defeated Dahlia Brinkley, Colby Krause
2053-2061: President of the United States
(with Sam Monroe)
'52: defeated Fred Scorpio/Melina Costington
'56: defeated Isabel Gutiérrez/Luke Stetson
2061-20XX: Private citizen, environmental and Zen Buddhist activist

*​

Supplementary material:

1663158575397.png

Marge is elected Mayor of Springfield in S29 E6 "The Old Blue Mayor She Ain't What She Used to Be", tho she ended up getting impeached for trivial reasons and Quimby was quickly returned (screw making any interesting changes, right?).

1663158121988.png

This is a blink-and-you'll-miss-it dream gag from some episode where Lisa cheats on a test. No idea who the guy on the right is, but we can assume it's the same guy who refuses to concede after she's inaugurated, making him the incumbent. I decided on Freddy "Gold Star" Scorpio, the son of Hank Scorpio who appeared in a single Simpsons comic story and never again, because fuck it, it's a good Trump analogy.

1663160094142.png

Under the new timeline, Lisa would be debating Gutiérrez as the incumbent. This way I don't have to desperately look for two other obscure characters to have as candidates.

1663160332982.png

While it'd be funny for Milhouse to somehow still get the job of Treasury Secretary, I feel like that doesn't line up with his career choices that we've seen in other flash-forward episodes - not a trace of economic skills in that kid. Then again, President Simpson introduced herself as "America's first straight female President", despite her later getting into a lesbian polycule, so what do I know. Fukin' cartoons, man.

British political prisoner

is this because of that time Homer rear-ended the Queen

Shady Bird Johnson

fuck off

Luke Stetson

Going to assume based on zero evidence that this is the Rich Texan's son who appears once (I think).

Also it's...weird how wobbly the President Simpson bit of this TL is given that you can chart Bart's course to the Supreme Court fairly reasonably. (I think. I haven't watched the Simpsons for five years, inform me if future Bart's brain was uploaded to Skynet or what have you.)

is this because of that time Homer rear-ended the Queen
Actually it's due to Prince Harry, who "brought back beheading in a big way", coming back into power during her relationship with Hugh Parkfield.
I refuse to call him "Richard Texan"
Going to assume based on zero evidence that this is the Rich Texan's son who appears once (I think).
It's actually another one-off character who works at a dude ranch. Lisa develops a crush on him and almost commits manslaughter.
Also it's...weird how wobbly the President Simpson bit of this TL is given that you can chart Bart's course to the Supreme Court fairly reasonably. (I think. I haven't watched the Simpsons for five years, inform me if future Bart's brain was uploaded to Skynet or what have you.)
Nah, Bart's is wobbly too. Most flash-forwards show him down on his luck or on a completely different path - from the latest President Simpson episode, he seems to become a successful cannabis dispenser. He and Lisa vape on the White House roof.

Speaking of

samp.png 1663284375778.png

20162.png
I love how all the backgrounds are getting darker and darker and then McAfee is just here with cut-up digitally-projected portions of his face in the back.

Back