• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Alternate Wikibox Thread

Presented without context:

Tom-Mc-Call-s-Third-Force-Ralph-Nader.png
Oh my god please

Around the time the primaries earnestly started I was going through my political shift from far-left to centre-right, though for some reason I kept supporting Bernie over Hillary, which was really odd, as my views were slightly to the right of the Clintons.

Thinking of starting up a weekly/biweekly wikibox competition like I used to run on the other place, would anyone be interested?

Basically, there would be either a prompt or a general key word/phrase for everyone to follow. The time limit would be either one week or two weeks, alternating. One-week rounds are for simpler prompts (like wikiboxes for people, etc.) while two-week rounds are for more complicated entries (elections, wikiboxes that require maps, prompts that ask for more than one box, etc.).

[Example of one of the keywords: the first round's prompt was "Landslide." Most participants did an election, while some did other things like a natural disaster, etc.]

Leave a reply if you'd be interested!

Thinking of starting up a weekly/biweekly wikibox competition like I used to run on the other place, would anyone be interested?

Basically, there would be either a prompt or a general key word/phrase for everyone to follow. The time limit would be either one week or two weeks, alternating. One-week rounds are for simpler prompts (like wikiboxes for people, etc.) while two-week rounds are for more complicated entries (elections, wikiboxes that require maps, prompts that ask for more than one box, etc.).

[Example of one of the keywords: the first round's prompt was "Landslide." Most participants did an election, while some did other things like a natural disaster, etc.]

Leave a reply if you'd be interested!
Absolutely

Reactions: aaa
Back