• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

The Alternate Lavender Island: Matthew Kresal

Wonderful to see Matthew up!

I hate to be a pedant but Martin Harry Greenberg's name is misspelled twice (it's Greenberg not Greenburg)

Also - am I the only one that thinks the cover of that anthology is a reference to TL-191?

The first one of us to realise "well I'd want to write while marooned"!
I figured it would be too much like Covid lockdowns - plenty of time to write, very little motivation to do so.
Yeah I was out of work for four and a half months in 2020 when the university all but shut down and the bookstore with it. After the shock of the initial weeks and realizing I had time on my hands, I had one of my most productive writing periods (including penning Moonshot and editing Our Man on the Hill for publication as it happens). Something I felt some guilt about for awhile, given I had this sense of dancing on people’s graves given the circumstances and also when I saw I was in a definite minority. I don’t feel feel that way now, thankfully.

Back