• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kimkatya in: The Thread That Wouldn't Die

It’s 2am EST. Jonathan Haidt wakes up in a cold sweat.
“Johnny? Get back to bed…”
“No, wife. It’s calling to me.”
He cracks open a microsoft word document.

This wouldn’t have happened if they just let me use slurs in lectures like John Stuart Mill said i could
by Jonathan Haidt

he then repeatedly slammed his head on the keyboard and sent the manuscript to the New York Times

another great day defeating the coddled oversensitive american mind

which historical figure would, if born in 1997, have spent 2014 as a gamergater?

interesting answers, pls. don’t just say hitler
Richard Nixon and Shintaro Ishihara, easily.

One has the bigoted nerd aspect and the other has a celebrity bigot aspect.

Milosevic absolutely would have been a gamergate adjacent alt-right serbian nationalist screaming about Turks, Bosniaks, and Arabs, and Tudjman the racist Croatian guy screaming in his reply who is also racist against all 3.

I can also see someone like Enver Pasha or Father Coughlin being into Gamergate.

I also want to say that every Chinese paramount leader from Deng onwards would be avid EJMR users, and Chiang would have been a Falun Gong booster.

Last edited:
which historical figure would, if born in 1997, have spent 2014 as a gamergater?

interesting answers, pls. don’t just say hitler
Hugh Gaitskell
With considerable regret I have to concede Frank Zappa.
Progressives who love to share his Epic Owns of Pat Buchanan on social media when I show him his proto-"Ron Paul will make anime real" views on economics and insistence on Nixonian hippie-bashing to the bitter end:

“See, one of the most fundamental questions for a state is at which point you can say you actually consent. Did any of us actually choose to be a member if our particular society, or are we coerced? From this metric, we can achieve one final point - being a submissive is way better than voting”

ask yourself: which is more fundamentally democratic?
- “I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
- “I’m your good girl, Mommy!!!!!”

it knows its answer

“See, one of the most fundamental questions for a state is at which point you can say you actually consent. Did any of us actually choose to be a member if our particular society, or are we coerced? From this metric, we can achieve one final point - being a submissive is way better than voting”
This should be a pop-punk intro.

“there was a podcast about reading and making fun of Ready Player One chapter by chapter! that sounds like fu-
oh. mike from mst3k is in it. oh no.”

(Notably, Bill Corbett is cool as hell.)
love this man
IMG_1670.jpeg

does jimmy neutron own a lithium mine in bolivia
Jimbo lives in Texas,he don't need that foreign junk.

Seriosely tho he regularly invents alternative sources of energy just with home hold appliances,100% garantee he already created a new kind of metal ten times better than lithium by now.

Back