• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Hub for things what eyes make looking yes?

SpudNutimus

I make maps and things.
Pronouns
he/him
This forum seriously needs a general hub thread for people to casually post maps and graphics in that everyone can scroll through without having to go through everyone's personal threads one by one. All of the other communal graphics threads on this forum have been dead for ages. I know that a very high number of people here are troubled by nobody seeing their graphical work because no one bothers to follow their thread because it's too sparse and gets buried. Please have a thread for public discussion of everyone's graphics without focusing on anyone in particular for the sake of everyone here being able to get more attention to their work. I'll even try to throw in British humor because that seems to be a requirement for any public thread here to start. Doctor Who or something.

Last edited:
Yeah fair, I suppose so. Okay then if a mod stumbles on this thread then feel free to delete it.

Back