• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Oh fuck me running he didn't just lift the template, he lifted a bunch of other shit I did too! That Dorian Electra bit? Made that as part of a list challenge. Yegorov in charge? Old list! This blows.

But he's using the older version from even longer ago.

View attachment 75212
Danke schön; now I can finally credit this properly.

Kinda crazy how on November 19, 1960, Norman Mailer hosted a party where he was supposed to announce his candidacy for Mayor of NYC, but then got drunk, invited a bunch of homeless people in, got even more drunk, left, got into a few fights with random people on the street, came back, then stabbed his wife to near-death.

Then went on TV the next day for an interview and acted like nothing happened.

Oh fuck me running he didn't just lift the template, he lifted a bunch of other shit I did too! That Dorian Electra bit? Made that as part of a list challenge. Yegorov in charge? Old list! This blows.

But he's using the older version from even longer ago.

View attachment 75212
I know this is like two days old, but I still find this shit crazy, like this guy is obviously talented at making stuff, and yet still chooses to copy peoples works

I know this is like two days old, but I still find this shit crazy, like this guy is obviously talented at making stuff, and yet still chooses to copy peoples works
EXACTLY!

The stuff he makes is always clean, crisp and interesting to look at. He's actually genuinely talented at putting together graphics and wikiboxes. But then he just wholesale lifts shit from other creators. He can get by without it (I've SEEN HIM make original content) but he chooses to do it

the same one that went off to fight in Ukraine

Screen Shot 2023-11-12 at 1.00.02 PM.png

hey guys and gals is anyone gonna get mad at me if i say something

Back