• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

ASB WI: Saddam v Bush duel

OHC

deep green blue collar rainbow
Pronouns
they/she
I came across this piece of historical nonsense yesterday. It's kind of a Frivolous ASB question here, but I can't help but wonder - what weapons would the presidents choose, and who would win?

I imagine if it involved hand-to-hand combat, W - ten years younger and known to at least pretend to do physical work on his ranch - would have the advantage. No idea who was the better shot, though.

I came across this piece of historical nonsense yesterday. It's kind of a Frivolous ASB question here, but I can't help but wonder - what weapons would the presidents choose, and who would win?

I imagine if it involved hand-to-hand combat, W - ten years younger and known to at least pretend to do physical work on his ranch - would have the advantage. No idea who was the better shot, though.
On one hand yes but on the other hand Saddam has personally killed before and was a high school bully/leader of a street gang so he’s more experienced in terms of violence.

Meanwhile I don’t think Dubya ever killed someone willing,compared to a violent thug like Saddam who kills for shits and giggles he doesn’t stand a chance.

Now,if it were Saddam vs Chrétien now that would be a real fight,two violent born thugs going full hardcore.

"I reckon this here region ain't big enough for the both of us Saddam. Meet me in the middle of the east at high noon."

View attachment 72879
1649.jpg

Back