• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. K

Writing vs Scenarios and Points of Divergence?

I'm not sure if I've placed my TL correctly. I've written two chapters and it's 1500 words. Does it going in "Writing" or "Scenarios and Points of Divergence"?
  2. K

All's Quiet on the Falklands

Chapter 1: False Alarm: 1st April, 1982. A Phone call is exchanged between Galiteri and Raegan. Raegan has just heard of a top secret Argentinian plan to invade the British colony of the Falkland Islands. "Mr Galiteri, this invasion will not stand if you go ahead. You can consider the United...
  3. K

My Main Timeline: What if the Franco-Prussian war escalated?

This is my main TL. I am user Taxationistheft on alt history, so here we go. I have written Part 1 and 2. The Balkans aren't worth the life of a single Pomeranian grenadier!’- Otto Von Bismarck, 1866. Chapter One of the European Tragedy: The Treaty of Prague. The War with Austria in known as...
  4. K

1960 Alternate Timeline

Playing this wonderful election game (https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/campaign-trail/), which only focuses on policy/stratergy decisions rather than other aspects such as advertising in other election games. But one result gave me the idea for an alternate timeline. What if Nixon had run on a...
Back