• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

I thought that was a meme?

Sorry for intruding on your thread but I genuinely did not think that was really what she had on.
No need to apologise! Please, by all means intrude :)

But nah, I've known people in the BDSM scene who can confirm Truss was wearing a very specific kind of neckwear called a Day Collar.

Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 4.34.40 PM.png

Trying to generate some AI images for a thing I'm toying with. Without revealing the plot, the image is supposed to be of Bill Clinton shaking the hand of an alien on the white house lawn.

Now I dunno if it's just because we all know Clinton for his inclinations and I'm reading too much into it, but in every decent image I've generated so far he looks like he and that alien are fuckin.

1707379347352.png

I am aware of my reputation as a doomposter, but holy fucking shit

I understand, but honestly speaking I do not feel the impending doom nearly as much as I theoretically should from this freakshow alone

I also wonder if Malofeyev had anything to say about his former employee, the premier Hero of the Russian Spring™, getting arrested over a Telegram post about soldiers not getting paid, but then again a sitting State Duma deputy has not said anything to date about her fucking husband getting arrested over a statement in support of a group of Marxists from Ufa, so whatever.

Back