• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

The Moon Is Red: Apple TV does AH.

Finished Season 2 at last, not long ago...damn. Great visuals and plots (even the soapier bits got wrapped up decently), and the overall AH setting continues to enthrall. Only (microscopic) quibble is with some of the music choices; not sure about the Lennon and Nirvana songs for the last episode, although the latter might've just been to set the atmosphere for the next time jump.

Oh I think the Nirvana was perfect for the time jump, just like Everybody Wants to Rule the World was for end of S1

Entertainment Weekly has published an interview with co-creators Ben Nedivi and Matt Wolpert previewing season three. There's some photos, too, and confirmation of a couple of speculated elements.

Including Ellen running for a senate seat apparently for Texas and the involvement of a private space flight company.

And, ICYMI, the first of my two-part look at the series to date came out on our parent site's blog earlier today.

Does anyone know if the first couple seasons will be released on Blu-ray or some other "home media"?
Do not know if Apple is going to do that, as long as the shows that it makes are on Apple TV it makes money for them as it force people to pay superscription in order to watch them.

Do not know if Apple is going to do that, as long as the shows that it makes are on Apple TV it makes money for them as it force people to pay superscription in order to watch them.

Yep, that's what I figured.😞

EDIT: A Google search turned up several sites offering DVD or Bluray of S1, but have my doubts that they're legit/reliable: eCrater, buydvdus.com, dvdseriesonsale, dvdland.com.au

Last edited:

In case any of y’all wanna see a quick inside look.

This inside look has a clip of Clinton, so it appears he’s the incumbent by 1994, most likely. It’s possible he’s gotten elected earlier - maybe 1988?

Back