• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

NEW RELEASES: Alternate Irelands, Australias, Americas and Englands

I don't really think I've pulled my weight enough beyond the covers so I would, provisionally, be very happy to contribute/edit a Russia or Japan anthology.

I can do a fair deal of stuff for India, China, Japan would be my wheelhouse, although I would using be some thing from my Sengoku Japan TL on AH because I did use the roots I laid in that TL, for my story in the Alternate Ireland's collection even it's a distant future for a TL on hiatus. Speaking of which, I hope my entry holds up, I take a lot of inspiration from Romance of the Three Kingdoms, but I hope I made a good showing with the people aren't nobles as well.

Sounds good. Should be easy enough to expand outside the English-speaking world as well, I think we've had a fair few vignettes about France, Germany, etc. (preferably not all WW2 ones). India and China also seem possible, not to mention the New World.
brazil has potential but idk how many responses we'd get

brazil has potential but idk how many responses we'd get
We would never know unless we tried, and it could be nice to broaden the horizons of a place that is generally regulated to having nothing happen, because its in South America.
It would probably be best to try a collection with a South America or Latin America theme first rather than one specifically about Brazil.

Back