• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Catholic Denmark

varyar

giver of existential dread
Patreon supporter
Published by SLP
The thread about a Protestant Bavaria got me wondering - is there any way for Denmark to remain Catholic?

@Ares96 had a wonderful idea for a set up for this particular scenario, and a pretty well-fleshed out scenario for Scania as a "Scandinavian Northern Ireland". It was, in my opinion, both inspired and well executed, and from what little he told me, he had much more promising things planned out than he ever got around to posting back in the Old Country.

Now, I would of course love it if I could kidnap him, put him in a dinky basement, and force him to finish that project under threat of torture...

...but you know how it is with the nanny state and all.

@Ares96 had a wonderful idea for a set up for this particular scenario, and a pretty well-fleshed out scenario for Scania as a "Scandinavian Northern Ireland". It was, in my opinion, both inspired and well executed, and from what little he told me, he had much more promising things planned out than he ever got around to posting back in the Old Country.

Now, I would of course love it if I could kidnap him, put him in a dinky basement, and force him to finish that project under threat of torture...

...but you know how it is with the nanny state and all.
I've been trying to find that!

Back