• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

The usual suspects: Russia, China, Syria, Turkey, etc. Roughly 30 countries in all

Would China go for it? Their business model has generally been to treat with whoever is in power and ignore internal power struggles and it has been working for them. Can't see them putting their trade position at risk by picking a side before the winner is made obvious.

Mr. President,
I want to thank you for your sacrifice to this country.
It’s very upsetting to hear you talk about the things they do to you. Why do you let them?
I suppose you have no other choice. l've been struggling with them myself for over a year now. I had nothing to lose, so | chose this instead. I could never tolerate that much abuse.

I hope you don't take any of their threats too seriously. Everything is a game to them. Realize they consider the entire human race a plaything, including you. They brag to me about what they do to you...........I’m sure you already know, but he doesn't love you. Their brains don’t even work that way.

I don't know you personally, but they've shown me a lot about you. You're an amazing person. I hope you stop letting them humiliate you. Why be afraid to retaliate? Kennedy wasn't. It’s time someone took a stand to end this nonsense. Can you think of a better legacy than that?

What’s worse: Having everyone know the reality of the situation, or watching some of our best and brightest become slaves?

I wish you the very best with the remainder of your presidency.

If you’re still in there, stay strong!

odom.png

Sam the Substitute is an American teen sitcom that originally aired from June 8, 2013, to July 17, 2016, on Nickelodeon, is a spin-off of the TV show iCarly. It stars Jennette McCurdy as Sam Puckett, out of work following the ICarly series finale, takes a job as a substitute teacher and ends up acting as a mentor-of-sorts to a group of offbeat middle school students.

First announced with a pilot order in August 2012, Nickelodeon picked up the pilot to series in November. Production began on a 20-episode order in January 2013. Following high ratings in its initial episodes, Nickelodeon doubled the episode order to 40 in July. Following a production hiatus, the network confirmed in 2016 that the series had been cancelled after four seasons. This would be followed by McCurdy's public split with Nickelodeon citing workplace harassment by series co-creator Dan Schneider.
Do one for the Gibby spin-off lol

Well shit.

View attachment 63103

Can't believe I used to think this guy was neat.

There's definitely a real thing to criticize, even if he's doing so about the wrong thing and in an inflammatory manner. There's a mistaken belief that any vegetal product is more ecological than any meat product, and a noticeable amount of cases where agrobusiness for typical vegan products has been devastating.

He's just being a twitter troll about it rather than pointing at a study of a real case because that plays to the crowd / is funnier to him.

There's definitely a real thing to criticize, even if he's doing so about the wrong thing and in an inflammatory manner. There's a mistaken belief that any vegetal product is more ecological than any meat product, and a noticeable amount of cases where agrobusiness for typical vegan products has been devastating.

He's just being a twitter troll about it rather than pointing at a study of a real case because that plays to the crowd / is funnier to him.

There was an episode of Horizon over here on this which found that the carbon emissions for imported soft fruit in winter were so high it was basically the worst thing you could order on the menu- beating out the ice cream sundae by a significant margin.

Back