• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

Comrade Izaac

Secretary General of the Alt-Historians Union
Pronouns
They/Them
Ngl “D. Chead” is the weakest left wing own since calling Keir Starmer Keith for no real reason. What the fuck is a chead? Is it slang I’ve never heard of?

D.C ... heads ....

D.Cheads

do u think im doing this to own them? do u believe i am under the impression that the creatures of Washington are even remotely offended that i am calling them D.C heads ?

Kimkatya

NORM DICKS DON BONKER
Patreon supporter
The Place That Hates England More Than The English
Pronouns
she/'er (as in "phwoar, look at the cans on 'er")

D.C ... heads ....

D.Cheads

do u think im doing this to own them? do u believe i am under the impression that the creatures of Washington are even remotely offended that i am calling them D.C heads ?
I have reached the internet nirvana of putting together that everything said online is an own that will never be read by those who are supposed to be owned

Comrade Izaac

Secretary General of the Alt-Historians Union
Pronouns
They/Them
I have reached the internet nirvana of putting together that everything said online is an own that will never be read by those who are supposed to be owned
i remember wanting to own people so bad when i was younger. like a ratio was the one thing that could satisfy the deep feeling of powerlessness and insignificance i felt at any moment, the knowledge that i could own everyone from a press secretary to a head of state. but that sucked. it sucks. im not trying to own anyone anymore, im simply saying the first thing that comes to my mind and hope that i at least find it funny.

Kimkatya

NORM DICKS DON BONKER
Patreon supporter
The Place That Hates England More Than The English
Pronouns
she/'er (as in "phwoar, look at the cans on 'er")
i remember wanting to own people so bad when i was younger. like a ratio was the one thing that could satisfy the deep feeling of powerlessness and insignificance i felt at any moment, the knowledge that i could own everyone from a press secretary to a head of state. but that sucked. it sucks. im not trying to own anyone anymore, im simply saying the first thing that comes to my mind and hope that i at least find it funny.
It does suck! That’s why I have a strict policy to keep my internet interactions to at least 80% people I like, and make jokes around those I don’t rather than trying to skewer them. In the end, you will have done the ultimate own — the owning of your own mental demons