• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

krysten sinema needs to run in a unity ticket with the American Party of Labor
First @Catalunya suggested a future of tankie Nazbol commentators and attention-whore loonies, now you're suggesting Hoxahists join up with America's worst centrist. Fun.
The ideal Democratic unity ticket remains Dore/Belden.
Counterpoint: No.

Last edited:
First @Catalunya suggested a future of tankie Nazbol commentators and attention-whore loonies, now you're suggesting "One Big Union" join up with America's worst centrist. Fun.

Counterpoint: No.
One Big Union? nah i was talking about the Hoxhaists

also, if Sinema gets America's Worst Living Centrist, i still want Rahm Emanuel to be given the label of America's Worst Living Liberal

I still remember when people thought he would play a role in 2020.
How? Does he somehow get enough of the vote to give the nomination to Bernie?

i mean, knowing our luck he’d somehow spoil the race in a way that gets us Bloomberg, but one can dream.

1980.png

This ties into Hello from the Gutters -- as the Satanic Panic blooms in 1980, especially in the wake of more sensationalist investigations into the supposed connections between the Son of Sam, Charles Mason and the Process Church of the Final Judgment, a paranoid schizophrenic and religious fanatic named Casper Reade shoots and murders McCartney under the delusion that Macca was replaced by a satanic double called Billy Shears. The idea is the seemingly innocuous refocusing on these events could have far-reaching consequences through random actors.

Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 10.26.18 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Back