• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Blackentheborg's city council archive filing cabinet

"Haha nah man, Gaetz doesn't have a chance in hell! He'd get destroyed in the primaries, if he doesn't get arrested first!"

"Heh okay so he's ahead now, sure, but so was Trump in 2020. Just watch, someone else is gonna cut him off."

"All of y'all panicking about Gaetz' majority are DOOMpilled! The Republicans aren't going to let him on stage, let alone take the nomination!"

"You know polls don't predict the future, right?! Nobody seriously believes the things he's said about Biden. He's gonna plummet after the first debate, watch!"

"Anyone who said Gaetz won the debates is a Trump supporter, and they don't matter, because they're not going to vote for a guy who isn't their orange god-emperor. Matt doesn't have the same pizaz. It's gonna be a second Biden term, 100%."

"Of course Trump endorsed Gaetz! He would've endorsed literally any Republican candidate, because he wants Joe out of office! Stop moaning and start canvasing!"

"All those hillbillies driving around with guns mounted on the back of their pickups are all bark and no bite. You just wait, America's gonna wake up tomorrow morning having made the right decision. It can't happen again. It won't."

"He's not gonna serve a full term. They're gonna impeach his ass, and this time we have proof of his crimes! Relax!"

"LMAO are you fr rn? AOC and the Squad will be out of that cell in no time! The charges are bullshit and they know it!"

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but it was their own fault. Don't wanna get shot with lethal rounds? Stay inside when the curfew starts. Simple."

"God, someone's lost their way from 4chan! Just because some of the protesters have been hard to track down doesn't mean the government is 'disappearing' anyone! Get a grip!"

"There's no use complaining about how Bernie would've won now. We just gotta hunker down and wait for 2028 -- for President Kamala."
yeah

The Squad but it's the cabinet of the United States, kinda, since there's only six of them

President: Senator for New York Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Vice President:
Representative for Missouri Cori Bush
SecState
: Senator for Massachusetts Ayanna Pressley
SecDefence
: Representative for Minnesota Ilhan Omar
SecTreasury
: Governor of Michigan Rashida Tlaib
Attorney General
: Judge for the Nevada 8th Judicial District Court Erika Ballou
SecInterior
: Representative for Colorado Joe Neguse
SecAgriculture
: Representative for California Jimmy Gomez
SecCommerce:
Representative for New York Jamaal Bowman
SecLabor
: Representative for New York Mondaire Jones
SecHHS
: Senator of Illinois Lauren Underwood
SecHUD
: Senior Policy Fellow for DesegregateCT Peter Harrison
SecTransportation
: Governor of Illinois Marie Newman
SecEnergy:
Representative for Michigan Andy Levin
SecEducation:
Representative for Texas Candace Valenzuela
SecVet:
Representative for Georgia Marcus Flowers
EPA:
Representative for Illinois Sean Casten

Last edited:

aside from the fact that Swearengin herself is showing herself to be more and more of a deranged political opportunist, i doubt that AOC would offer her a spot in the cabinet considering that she's heavily involved with the MPP/force the vote freaks and has been a big propagator of the debunked "AOC actually owned the bar she worked at and therefore is bourgeoisie" line those folks seem to be rather fond of

aside from the fact that Swearengin herself is showing herself to be more and more of a deranged political opportunist, i doubt that AOC would offer her a spot in the cabinet considering that she's heavily involved with the MPP/force the vote freaks and has been a big propagator of the debunked "AOC actually owned the bar she worked at and therefore is bourgeoisie" line those folks seem to be rather fond of
I mean, I don't disagree, but Paula Jean is someone with vetted interest in the dejected miner communities like in her native WV, and she an AOC know each other from back when they were both running in 2018. Not the most ideal candidate, sure, but the one with the most back-history. Did you have any other suggestions?

tell me more
Business Plot goes ahead without Butler - they go for Sterling Clark instead - and it gets very The Plot Against America. Enough white-collar racists vote for the American Legion Party, the corporatist political front for those behind the plot, to the point they outnumber the Democratic and Republican candidates. Butler soon reappears as a rebellion war hero who got the Legion to agree to a fair and free snap election, where he runs under what is essentially the National Union Party with a different name.

I mean, I don't disagree, but Paula Jean is someone with vetted interest in the dejected miner communities like in her native WV, and she an AOC know each other from back when they were both running in 2018. Not the most ideal candidate, sure, but the one with the most back-history. Did you have any other suggestions?

Andy Levin, formerly a labor organizer and briefly Director of the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor, and Economy Growth, is one of the most progressive members of the House and is a close ally of the squad. perfect choice for the Energy Department imo

Film concept: alternate 80's England. A wonky fascist government, a la V is for Vendetta, is elected on a law and order platform. Any 'dissenters', i.e. those who think the current system is bad, get unceremoniously butchered the police, who are staffed by what amounts to dangerous psychopaths on par with most serial killers. After a particularly gruesome incident in a town square, a bystander stands up for a would-be victim, and the whole town ends up rallying around said bystander, having had enough. This prompts the police to descend on the town in full slasher movie "You're Next" fashion.

Back