• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Second Opium Den

the three greatest texts in human history (the bible, the us constitution, settlers by j sakai)

average social democrat

I know that this might not be the right place to ask but…
What is your political opinion?
I am seriously curious about it, as aside from your sh*posts I am unsure whether I should take it seriously and your obsession with politicians that is all over the spectrum.
You seem to like (or rather use too much) both Mario Biaggi, a conservative Democrat, and Lincoln Chafee, a liberal Republican, for crying out.

I know that this might not be the right place to ask but…
What is your political opinion?
I am seriously curious about it, as aside from your sh*posts I am unsure whether I should take it seriously and your obsession with politicians that is all over the spectrum.
You seem to like (or rather use too much) both Mario Biaggi, a conservative Democrat, and Lincoln Chafee, a liberal Republican, for crying out.
i’m just a left-liberal who’s quite annoying

average social democrat

this is wrong actually no SSocial demoKKKrat would support immigration as it goes against their hitlerite ideology

a vast majority of regular show is about class struggle and human expression despite it. which is unsurprising considering J.G Quintell's political and philosophical disposition
Capitalism needed giant armies of settlers, waves and waves of new European shock - troops to help conquer and hold new territory, to develop it for the bourgeoisie, and garrison it against the oppressed. The Mississippi Valley, the Plains, the Northern territories of Mexico, the Pacific West - a whole continent of land and resources awaited, that could only be held by millions of loyal settlers. After Haiti, it was increasingly obvious that a "thin, white line" of a few soldiers, administrators, and planters could not safely hold down whole oppressed nations. Only the weight of masses of oppressors could provide the Euro-Amerikan bourgeoisie with the Empire they desired. This was a fundamental element in the antagonistic, but symbiotic, relationship of the white masses to their rulers.

Capitalism needed giant armies of settlers, waves and waves of new European shock - troops to help conquer and hold new territory, to develop it for the bourgeoisie, and garrison it against the oppressed. The Mississippi Valley, the Plains, the Northern territories of Mexico, the Pacific West - a whole continent of land and resources awaited, that could only be held by millions of loyal settlers. After Haiti, it was increasingly obvious that a "thin, white line" of a few soldiers, administrators, and planters could not safely hold down whole oppressed nations. Only the weight of masses of oppressors could provide the Euro-Amerikan bourgeoisie with the Empire they desired. This was a fundamental element in the antagonistic, but symbiotic, relationship of the white masses to their rulers.

Mordecai and Rigby i need u guys to read Settlers by this afternoon or UR FIRED

Screenshot_20230626-153327~2.png

Back