• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Second Opium Den

official @gentleman biaggi nba playoffs prediction

first round:
denver beats minnesota 4-1 after minnesota has a hilarious low IQ game 1 win
phoenix beats the clippers 4-2 but they lose 2 games scott foster refs
sacramento beats golden state 4-3 and i never complain about anything ever again (just kidding the league rigs a golden state-lakers quarterfinal; warriors in 6)
lakers beat grizzlies in 5 i don’t care the grizzlies are the most fake good team of all time

milwaukee beats the heat in 6 after jimmy butler + zombie white guys become good
knicks-cavs ends with knicks winning in 6 because the lights get too bright for donovan mitchell
sixers-nets (i haven’t watched any of todays game because i’m watching the yankees) sixers win in 5 who cares
celtiKKKs sweep the hawks

round 2
phoenix in 6 idc no euro players have been good playoff performers other than a) literal nigerian giannis or b) dirk after gaining a 10 year reputation as a choker
lakers warriors goes to 7 im going to hedge a lakers win but honestly i don’t care either way they’re both losing to phoenix

bucks beat knicks in 5 after julius randle averages 2ppg the first 2 games of the series
celtikkks beat sixers in 7 in a really fun series where tatum disappears like 3 times and then comes back like crazy

semis
phoenix beats warriors/lakers in 6
celtikkks bucks goes to 7 but once again the celtikkks pull it off

finals
celtikkks beat suns in 6 thanks to scott foster

doing my “second american revolution prompt” bit but with a second american civil war and killer mike as samuel tilden

Th compromise of 1877

Big-Boi-Killer-Mike.jpg

LeSantis so cooked

it's so funny too that everyone looked at his admittedly impressive performance in FL 22' GOV and were like "yeah this guy is the most electorally competent Republican" when all Con DeSatan has is Mickey Mouse rings against Andrew Gillum and fucking Charlie Crist, all from arguably the most incompetent state Democratic Party in the country

it's so funny too that everyone looked at his admittedly impressive performance in FL 22' GOV and were like "yeah this guy is the most electorally competent Republican" when all Con DeSatan has is Mickey Mouse rings against Andrew Gillum and fucking Charlie Crist, all from arguably the most incompetent state Democratic Party in the country
with this in mind, who do you think is the most electorally competent Republican?

DeWine no question

him somehow increasing the R share of the Black Vote in 22' was nuts but even moreso that he electorally survived pushing the legislative blueprint for modern anti-choice bills like ten years ago despite answering to a decidedly pro-choice and labor heavy electorate. all because he looks like the keebler elf. Ohio Democrats somehow had the swag to pickup two very unfavorable swing house districts in an R+2.8% year and yet we're unable to defeat the Buckeye Chipmunk Man

stupid concept

1945-1949: Henry Wallace (Democratic)
1949-1953: Robert Taft (Republican)💔
1953-1961: Douglas MacArthur (Republican)
1948 def. (with Douglas MacArthur) Henry Wallace (Democratic), Strom Thurmond (States Rights)
1952 def. (with Douglas MacArthur) William O. Douglas (Democratic), James Eastland (States Rights)
1956 def. (with Arthur Flemming) Frank Hogan (Democratic), Carroll Gartin (States Rights)

1961-1963: Ellis Berry (Republican-States Rights pact)🔫
1963-1973: William Jennings Bryan Dorn (States Rights later Democratic)
1960 def. (with William Jennings Bryan Dorn) Nelson Rockefeller (Democratic)
1964 def. (with Barry Goldwater) Lyndon Johnson (Democratic)
1968 def. (with George McGovern) Barry Goldwater (National)

1973-1973: George McGovern (Democratic) 🔫
1973-1981: Theodore Hesburgh (Democratic)
1972 def. (with Theodore Hesburgh) Wendell Corey (National)
1976 def. (with Leonard Woodcock) Fob James (National)

1981-1989: Clyde Cook (National)

official @gentleman biaggi nba playoffs prediction

first round:
denver beats minnesota 4-1 after minnesota has a hilarious low IQ game 1 win
phoenix beats the clippers 4-2 but they lose 2 games scott foster refs
sacramento beats golden state 4-3 and i never complain about anything ever again (just kidding the league rigs a golden state-lakers quarterfinal; warriors in 6)
lakers beat grizzlies in 5 i don’t care the grizzlies are the most fake good team of all time

milwaukee beats the heat in 6 after jimmy butler + zombie white guys become good
knicks-cavs ends with knicks winning in 6 because the lights get too bright for donovan mitchell
sixers-nets (i haven’t watched any of todays game because i’m watching the yankees) sixers win in 5 who cares
celtiKKKs sweep the hawks

round 2
phoenix in 6 idc no euro players have been good playoff performers other than a) literal nigerian giannis or b) dirk after gaining a 10 year reputation as a choker
lakers warriors goes to 7 im going to hedge a lakers win but honestly i don’t care either way they’re both losing to phoenix

bucks beat knicks in 5 after julius randle averages 2ppg the first 2 games of the series
celtikkks beat sixers in 7 in a really fun series where tatum disappears like 3 times and then comes back like crazy

semis
phoenix beats warriors/lakers in 6
celtikkks bucks goes to 7 but once again the celtikkks pull it off

finals
celtikkks beat suns in 6 thanks to scott foster
donovan mitchell slander 88571B0D-8BDC-4455-9DC8-5B4B1F39CCAA.jpeg

Back