• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Second Opium Den

Tbf he's from Boston sports fandom; they are all incredibly racist but aren't really homophobic/transphobic nearly as much.

Boston is generally regarded as one of the most LGBT friendly cities in America because of it's relatively large queer population relative to it's cis/straight population, Massachusetts in general is pretty gay. Suffolk County for example has the nation's highest population of bisexuals in any one County.

Dump Rockefeller, Dump Johnson

1963-1975: Robert Morgenthau (Democratic / Liberal)
1962 def. (with John Burns) Nelson Rockefeller (Republican)
1966 def. (with John Burns) Malcolm Wilson (Republican), Paul Adams (Conservative)
1968: Governor Morgenthau is the Democratic nominee for president of the United States
1970 def. (with
Howard Samuels) John Lindsay (Republican / Civil Service), Kiren O’Dohtery (Conservative / Courage)

1975-1979: Howard Samuels (Democratic / Liberal)
1974 def. (with Donald Harrington) Ralph Caso (Republican), G. Gordon Liddy (Conservative / Courage)
1979-1987: Vito Battista (Republican / Conservative / Courage, later Taxpayer’s)
1978 def. (with Bruce Caputo) Howard Samuels (Democratic / Liberal)
1982 def. (with Bruce Caputo) Jimmy Griffin (Democratic), Donald Harrington (Liberal)
1984: Governor Battista is the Taxpayers Party nominee for president of the United States

1987-0000: Louis Lehrman (Republican / Conservative / Taxpayers)
1986 def. (with Richard Wesley) Geraldine Ferraro (Democratic / Liberal)

1963-1969: Lyndon Johnson (Democratic)
1964 def. (with Robert McNamara) Barry Goldwater (Republican)
1969-1977: Mark Hatfield (Republican)
1968 def. (with James Rhodes) Robert Morgenthau (Democratic), George Wallace (American)
1972 def. (with James Rhodes) Henry M. Jackson (Democratic), George Wallace (American)

1977-1982: Preston Smith (Democratic) 💵
1976 def. (with Donald Fraser) James Rhodes (Republican)
1980 def. (with Donald Fraser) Charles Percy (Republican)

1982-1989: Donald Fraser (Democratic)
1984 def. (with George Truman) Larry Pressler (Republican), Vito Battista (Taxpayers)
1989-0000: Bob Smith (Republican)
1988 def. (with Bill Bradley) Bronson LaFollette (Democratic), Tom Perkins (Independent)

never mind new rewrite

1963-1969: Lyndon Johnson (Democratic)
1964 def. (with Robert MacNamara) Barry Goldwater (Republican)
1969-1977: Mark Hatfield (Republican)
1968 def. (with James Rhodes) Robert Morgenthau (Democratic), George Wallace (American)
1972 def. (with James Rhodes) Terry Sanford (Democratic), George Wallace (American)

1977-1982: Dan Walker (Democratic) 🔫
1982-1985: Donald Fraser (Democratic)
1976 def. (with Donald Fraser) James Rhodes (Republican), John Rarick (American)
1980 def. (with Donald Fraser) William Saxbe (Republican), Larry McDonald (American)

1985-1987: Frank Borman (Republican-American Take Back Your Country Coalition)
1987-1997: William Calley (American later Country)
1984 def. (with William Calley) Donald Fraser (Democratic), John Anderson (Moderate)
1988 def. (with Larry McDonald) George McGovern (Democratic), Lowell Weicker (Moderate)
1992 def. [disputed] (with Larry McDonald) Robert Kennedy (Democratic / Moderate)

oswaldo cabrera MVP campaign will nourish starving children in africa and end the war in ukraine

doing my “second american revolution prompt” bit but with a second american civil war and killer mike as samuel tilden
“Can we even call the Second American Revolution a real revolution if it didn’t abolish capitalism? Discuss” gotta be one of the better AH ideas i’ve had and im pretty sure i came up with it in 8th grade and just held onto it for a few years

i apologize if this comes off as condescending in anyway as that is not my intentions, but it's so funny how much of a language barrier or maybe rather just a cultural difference there is between Sportsheads and non-Sportsheads. bc like respectfully what the fuck are y'all are even talking about 😭

i apologize if this comes off as condescending in anyway as that is not my intentions, but it's so funny how much of a language barrier or maybe rather just a cultural difference there is between Sportsheads and non-Sportsheads. bc like respectfully what the fuck are y'all are even talking about 😭
Denver bought a boy from Seattle at what they thought was a discount but the boy was actually a rat monster that ate their hands and the discounted price was actually five billion dollars

Back