• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

allthepresidentmen's test site

Status
Not open for further replies.
"oh hehe look at me im the chess man i play the big boy game for big brained 300+ IQ individuals". he looks like a minor Bond villain that gets killed in the first 25 minutes of the film.
Ehh

Depending on how he deals with unions if (when?) he becomes Governor you’ll be looking at this picture through much rosier lens.

With the Seattle thing would we see a weird situation where those on the far left are militantly anti-China while the right openly shills for them?

by 2032 the People's Republic of China will essentially be an entirely capitalist state beyond it's already prominent adherence to capitalist production/development. most on the "far-left" already hate the PRC because it's a chief symbol of opportunistic revisionism, the death of a dream. definitely not to hard to see this happening

by 2032 the People's Republic of China will essentially be an entirely capitalist state beyond it's already prominent adherence to capitalist production/development. most on the "far-left" already hate the PRC because it's a chief symbol of opportunistic revisionism, the death of a dream. definitely not to hard to see this happening
Yep. Can't see "the People's Strike Busting" as an appealing message to them.

With the Seattle thing would we see a weird situation where those on the far left are militantly anti-China while the right openly shills for them?
Basically, yes. Cotton isn’t shilling for them, but he hates the strikers more than the Shanghai businessmen, which … not a good look.

bezos or some other megatech corp doing Literally 1984 on a PNW city is a good way to thread the needle on stuff we talked about on the other place. Illinois bailout stuff is fun as well - I’m dogshit at fiscal policy but I’m sure someone can expand on it
I was imagining that IL saves its budget by the late 20s (thanks, Pritzker!) and is thus in a decent state. Either that or Wayne has the financial fortune of his namesake and bails out the city with a trust fund.

I wonder if the shenanigans in Seattle cause a lot of Generation Alpha members in America to shift from merely centre-left to intensely left-nationalist

The Prigozhin article makes sense in the sense of it likely being bullshit PR on part of a professional PR man

also is it me or has Buttigieg become tougher-looking?

I wonder if the shenanigans in Seattle cause a lot of Generation Alpha members in America to shift from merely centre-left to intensely left-nationalist
Add a dash of intense China-hawkery and you’d be right on the money.

The Prigozhin article makes sense in the sense of it likely being bullshit PR on part of a professional PR man
Yeah — that, and Dorsey’s already struggling campaign comes under intense attack by Cotton and Wayne, which drowns his odds of winning an EV.

also is it me or has Buttigieg become tougher-looking?
Even his new portrait is sterner.

Triumph and Tragedy, but Realistic™: Solidarity Forever!

[Prelude: Wayne speaks to a union gathering.]

W: I have worked with working people for my entire life, you are who this campaign is about ... you are my friends.

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run

[Left: rail strikes in 1945; Right: the Seattle General Strike (2031)]

[L: factory workers in the mid-1940s, R: Amazon warehouse laborers in the late 2020s]

There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun!

[L: AFL workers demand better benefits in the early 1950s, R: an Amazon unionization drive in 2021]

[L: an Ohio factory in the late 1950s, R: the same Ohio factory is reopened in 2034]

Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

[L: Walter Reuther organizes for the unionization of Ford in 1937; R: a young Bruce Wayne at an Occupy Wall Street protest in 2011]

But the union makes us strong!

[L: Reuther speaks at the March on Washington; R: Wayne rallies Seattle strikers against an attempted Amazon-Tencent buyout]

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 11.06.28 PM.png

Bruce Wayne (Democrat)
1986-20??

President of the United States 2033-20??
Governor of Illinois 2027-2033
U.S. Representative from Illinois 2019-2027

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back