• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

What the US could’ve been

I'd rather see the flag of the so-called "Republic of Madawaska" used instead. It's also probably shit flag design, but it's better than the alternative and has more historical value, however dubious.
Flag_of_the_Republic_of_Madawaska.gif

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_the_Republic_of_Madawaska.gif
Nice, now you gave me a idea of having small countries like Republic of Madawaska and the Republic of West Florida surviving until present day, also do you agree that the West Florida looks a lot like the Somalia flag.

West_Florida_Flag.png

Nice, now you gave me a idea of having small countries like Republic of Madawaska and the Republic of West Florida surviving until present day,

The big joke though is that if Madawaska survived the centre of gravity would be more towards northwestern New Brunswick and the Bas-Saint-Laurent, primarily in the area which is now the Témiscouata RCM.

The big joke though is that if Madawaska survived the centre of gravity would be more towards northwestern New Brunswick and the Bas-Saint-Laurent, primarily in the area which is now the Témiscouata RCM.
Seems to me that this republic would be a dual language country and the only one in North america where both official sanguages would be English and French.

Back