• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Tuesday Alternate History # 44: AH Challenge: Neanderthals Win, We Lose

DaleCoz

For the last year or two I've been posting mostly weekly Alternate History scenarios on my blog. The latest one, number 44, has the Neanderthals winning their competition with our ancestors and eventually swamping them genetically. How? Until fairly late in the game, Neanderthals could outcompete us in temperate forests, while we could kick their butts in open country. Vary the climate a bit to get an unbroken belt of forest from Europe through the middle east and into North Africa, and then down a strip of northeastern Africa and our ancestors would have been in deep trouble.

Feel free to comment here after reading the post, which is at: https://dalecozort.wordpress.com/20...y-week-44-challenge-neanderthals-win-we-lose/

Feel somewhat free to comment here after reading the thumbnail sketch of the post above.

There is nothing to stop you from posting after just reading the title, though hopefully that's more of a Facebook thing and I value your opinion anyway.

Back