• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

The Alternate Lavender Island: Nathan Goldwag

My next choice would be Cowboy Angels by Paul McAuley. This is a book I’m always a little shocked isn’t better known.
Given the premise, I tended to agree at first. Then I went looking for a copy of the novel and discovered part of the answer for why that might be. Namely, it doesn’t appear to have ever been published here in the States at all. Not even in a Kindle edition.

Given the premise, I tended to agree at first. Then I went looking for a copy of the novel and discovered part of the answer for why that might be. Namely, it doesn’t appear to have ever been published here in the States at all. Not even in a Kindle edition.
Maybe @Meadow can release it in a double bill with "Back in the USSA"...

That's funny! Because I live in the United States, and I remember buying it at Barnes & Noble, back when I was in high school.

Back