• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Test Thread

I Saw A Red Sky

He killed my ma, he killed my pa, but 🤓
WEEK OF 99/01/11 — 99/01/18

1) AREXAMINE™ -- 5 mg/day

2) MAHLONIL™ -- 8 mg/day

3) VERQUIDRAM™ -- 3 mg/day

Last edited:
X0he8oN.png

COVER_A

ORIGINS

THE APOSTATE
: FROM BIRTH you were pledged to an order of holy knights devoted to purging evil in the name of The White Lady. For decades you trusted in their creed, but when put to the test your faith turned brittle and cold. All certainty abandoned you, as you abandoned your brothers and sisters in arms.

A GREAT TERROR DWELLS WITHIN YOU. WILL YOU ESCAPE ITS GRASP?

COMPLETE THE APOSTATE'S TALE TO UNLOCK THE PIEBALD CROW.

THE BLEAK GANGER: YOUR CREW cut a horror across the Sonnenrose Sea for a time, but even you could not outrun the justice of the Emperor's fleet. They took your hands and your tongue before offering you to the depths. You shiver still, when you think of what you glimpsed in that endless dark.

YOU HAVE RETURNED FROM DEATH MUCH LESS THAN A MAN. WILL YOU RECLAIM WHAT WAS LOST?

COMPLETE THE BLEAK GANGER'S TALE TO UNLOCK THE HAKENMANN.

THE OUTRIDER: THE PEERLESS champion of your clan, you were honored many times over for your courage. Such was your renown that you won the friendship of a great chief and the hand of his daughter. Your love, your companions and rivals, your victories and great deeds... all this was in another life, faded into dust.

HISTORY HAS FORGOTTEN YOU. WILL YOU IGNITE THE FLAME OF YOUR GLORY ONCE MORE?

COMPLETE THE OUTRIDER'S TALE TO UNLOCK THE WHIRLWIND.

THE STEEL CHILD: THE PRIMORDIAL smiths forged you from feverstone and quickiron, but by the time of your quenching knowledge of the ancient art had greatly deteriorated. The body they bestowed upon you was merely adequate. Still, your creation was a momentous feat, and you are unburdened by the desires and fears of mortal men.

A LIFE IS NO COMMON GIFT. WILL YOU REALIZE THE WORTH OF YOUR OWN?

COMPLETE THE STEEL CHILD'S TALE TO UNLOCK THE ESSENCE OF MATTER.

Last edited:
Back