• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

So You Want To Make A Map: Part IV

AndyC

No
Patreon supporter
Published by SLP
I've noticed not many comments on the map-making articles, which is a shame. I'm wondering if it's because they're comprehensive and clear - I know I've bookmarked them for reference and have been using Alex's tips in revising my Shadowlands map.

Thande

BidenHarris, vaccine, England's got the same Queen
Published by SLP
I've noticed not many comments on the map-making articles, which is a shame. I'm wondering if it's because they're comprehensive and clear - I know I've bookmarked them for reference and have been using Alex's tips in revising my Shadowlands map.
I would guess so, I have certainly appreciated them - especially as vector mapmaking has always been a closed book to me until now.

Alex Richards

She needs an artificial Mountain, not AV
Patreon supporter
Published by SLP
That's very nice of you both to say so.

FTR, V is written up, VI (which basically a part 2 continuation) is begun and I'm pretty sure there'll be a VII as well.

After that, might just do some more 'focus on' sort of things.

napoleon IV

Khanstitutional Amendment
Pronouns
he/him
They're also rather technical. That's a good thing, and I find them a very useful resource because of it, but I don't have the technical expertise to make an intelligent comment.