• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Kimkatya in: The Thread That Wouldn't Die

if you want to bring back the gold standard you should automatically be thrown in a vault with people who are against Vatican II and people who want to bring back an absolute monarchy. No, sorry, we settled this one. Into the hole, Herman.

if you want to bring back the gold standard you should automatically be thrown in a vault with people who are against Vatican II and people who want to bring back an absolute monarchy. No, sorry, we settled this one. Into the hole, Herman.
Thought you said it was a vault?

What did you really expect from Noah Smith, Matty Y, Matty T and Greenwald's home base. Yes, I know there are good substacks.
its funny because it literally dunked on Jonathan Haidt in this exact thread
It’s 2am EST. Jonathan Haidt wakes up in a cold sweat.
“Johnny? Get back to bed…”
“No, wife. It’s calling to me.”
He cracks open a microsoft word document.

This wouldn’t have happened if they just let me use slurs in lectures like John Stuart Mill said i could
by Jonathan Haidt

he then repeatedly slammed his head on the keyboard and sent the manuscript to the New York Times

another great day defeating the coddled oversensitive american mind

hot take: the funniest Trump insult will always be the Once-Great New York Post. first of all, the Post sucks, so it’s fun to say. second of all, it’s so representative of Trump’s days as a New York Sociopath and so oddly specific as an insult that it represents Trump’s laundry list of long-held grudges

went to a drag show last night.
What kind? Because I’ve only been to a drag DJ night and it was a bunch of Drag Queens making 70s style dirty jokes that just made me cringe and feel uncomfortable. I feel like I would prefer the kind of chaotic art/performance ones like that Drag King who did a performance based on the Franz Kafka book.

What kind? Because I’ve only been to a drag DJ night and it was a bunch of Drag Queens making 70s style dirty jokes that just made me cringe and feel uncomfortable. I feel like I would prefer the kind of chaotic art/performance ones like that Drag King who did a performance based on the Franz Kafka book.
very fun, upbeat and progressive. had Northern Ireland’s only black drag queen, with the glorious name of “Richard Joke”

very fun, upbeat and progressive. had Northern Ireland’s only black drag queen, with the glorious name of “Richard Joke”
Okay that sounds great, probably more my speed. I do find it a bit annoying that most of the drag I’ve been physically around has strong ‘Mid 00s Mean Gay’ energy to it.

Back