• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Interview: Simon Brading

I like Misfit Squadron using steam-AH as its way to get intergender WW2 pilots - "well the history's different so women having certain jobs is more normalised in this 1940s"

As I said last time this came up, the idea of spring-powered aircraft is very original and fascinating to me, a way to get a version of steampunk without it being all airships and balloons. Feels worthy of something Tony Jones would come up with.

"martial arts is how I got into dance" is the sort of phrase that you would not get away with in fiction.

As I said last time this came up, the idea of spring-powered aircraft is very original and fascinating to me, a way to get a version of steampunk without it being all airships and balloons. Feels worthy of something Tony Jones would come up with.
Hey! Don't count out the airships!

"martial arts is how I got into dance" is the sort of phrase that you would not get away with in fiction.
But it's something that happens so much in real life, both ways - Van Damme and Jackie Chan to name a couple of not so well known examples... But yes, the dancer (usually female) who can kick their way through the highly-trained bad guys is a bit overused, especially in bad 80's movies.

But it's something that happens so much in real life, both ways - Van Damme and Jackie Chan to name a couple of not so well known examples... But yes, the dancer (usually female) who can kick their way through the highly-trained bad guys is a bit overused, especially in bad 80's movies.

Summer Glau objects.

Back