• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

History Section

Dom

MAKE SLP STRONG - I AM
Patreon supporter
Pronouns
He/him
@Meadow etc

I know that technically the whole place is a history section by it's nature, but could we have like a history section for things like where @Skinny87 said he wants to chat tanks but on a general rather than a "this is leading to a POD" level without the pub getting clogged with even more threads that are just constantly on the front page (or where interesting threads like this won't be knocked off the front page by the generalist ones which are pretty busy)

Thoughts?

Oh, I didn't want to cause a stir, I'm happy to occasionally chat about tanks in the Pub rather than cause an entire new subforum to be created

Oh, I didn't want to cause a stir, I'm happy to occasionally chat about tanks in the Pub rather than cause an entire new subforum to be created

Oh I'm just asking in case it's of use since I remember @Youngmarshall saying sometimes he just likes to chat about history too, but if it seems a bit much I'm just throwing around ideas while the forum is phresh.

How many threads have been made so far that would belong in such a board? At the moment I'm inclined to wait and see if it does indeed clog up the pub, but am not averse to starting a history board.

Thinking about it I'd rather not create a thread that wouldn't be very heavily trafficked without developing some talking points and discussions. For now perhaps I'll stick to individual PoD threads, or a 'AFV PoDs' thread - actually that's a good idea

Back