• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Biaggi’s Second Opium Den

nah it wasn't

nvm it turns out it was a 1976 thing i never posted

this was the result

iBB7ofMKC3QaSdvyzNLtdfDJ0JcHRYJIIx0svHh6COjWwJYC4xmamo_q4SMcyiRZO2NzIHuUT-X39855YmqM5Tpo88YjVu8FFEgegZo3Z4wT1lPohjvoh-88QtQQOXmcgl9jUZKVcKUi-tN-L6JpJw
KrLZqCL7i38i2_acRMvv878Zp_BLoTyULxTTms8eduLF0gse0IEWXhAJlhHrT0nslRrzeYCWXqvBVlu2vxWUIEl96YZIl0xux2yd8_viuJqsFlmyM-0SWCSV_gH4OrGTa5J76EUpjl2KP-uIqQdbOA
q_ujcCYnqvZWpgn5sGPmi_wQr7hcXEV6ho4c09Nexx2bzFwEO8eT9RB0JT9Zb8IxGyrn98HZAHxPLkqum3Nv_4YPVkpCnTzX-OeOWkMBMrgJ_QCbzKw6ixbOtjMXxUg4ozMdAiCYG4m_-K5tHPeepw
aWdAgqXV5rVUM6BzzFzmDZSLA7RuMh1lOMCEf-c-sUr4xvX8BE85myxqrWA8KB4O8gyh9tyYRE27sUuH5lkaauyPkAhgoUDnDmemTFWykYuUPwFtQJ6lIwpBycKgzR18A91QAH01bAw2S3VORVprDg
mpFNvMUj7l4EcJAu6D1fDU7VXajws3XFo_ymS07RxkL7R-4IBbRLRN_O0I-Y19o8x0eNDPhte_lS80qPTHFtqYVH9IH2_W46d59CU9eoNlra3Qr1QAjSrOGk35WHn8gjQDFlizzi_sbxOnbud8CsKA

8EZcJHUJ2ymlhDzrcv64MDFZ_WiipLJ_f-CDPa86axTD21rFK2n_pOAJLGCE7yRGyLAiDFRRMxnf8sWdp7InEDdPy3Om85Co8LoBJpzqlD_KotWblolnbTPcN03CpLOd5tzs6NJ50g3I2AtpsEtCfA

from the same universe

>be me
>first black president
>get into office because a white guy died
>do free trade
>lose popular vote but win election
>mygoditsfullofstars

>be me
>vice president
>liberal
>only liberal elected to national office in decades
>fuck it we ball

1989-1990: George H.W. Bush (Republican)
1990-1997: Alan Keyes (Republican)
1988 def. (with Alan Keyes) Al Gore (Democratic)
1990: George H.W. Bush killed by drifter.
1991: Soviet Union becomes UIS
1991: Gulf War.
1992 def. (with
Bob Dole) Bob Graham (Democratic), Ross Perot (Independent)
1994: North American Free Trade Act passed.

1997-1999: James Traficant (Democratic)
1999-2009: Joe Biden (Democratic)
1996 def. (with Joe Biden) Bob Dole (Republican), Dick Lamm (Independence)
1997: President Traficant rips up NAFTA in first 100 days
1997: After what is described as a “self-imposed exile” to Ireland after a health scare, aides describe Vice President Biden as “going Bulworth” (movie released earlier ITTL).
1998: Democratic-Independence house pact formed. Independence party “spotted” 22 seats. Dick Lamm becomes Secretary of Interior.
1999: President Traficant killed by drifter.
1999: Gary Hart appointed CIA director. Hart describes “deep evil” in security state, promotes “Gulf War genocide” theory.
1999: Jimmy Hoffa II appointed Vice President.
2000: DC-Moscow-Berlin Plan to end climate change signed after prompting from Secretary of State Gore.
2000 def. (with
Jimmy Hoffa II) John Sculley (Republican), Angus King (Independence)
2001: Osama Bin Laden killed by U.S. security forces. Director Hart describes “unimaginable horrors” planned by Bin Laden.
2001: Republican whip Dennis Hastert arrested for pedophilia; FBI director Larry Potts begins investigation into pedophilia in the US congress.
2001: Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Andrew Cuomo dies in plane crash; he is replaced by John F. Kennedy Jr.
2002: Democrats gain in midterms.
2004: Tucker Carlson elected mayor of San Diego.
2004 def. (with
Jimmy Hoffa II) Chuck Hagel (Republican), Angus King (Independence)
2005-????: I ran out of ideas.

2009-2013: John F. Kennedy II (Democratic)
2008 def. (with Gary Hart) Will Romney (Republican), Tim Penny (Independence)
2013-0000: Tucker Carlson (Republican)
2012 def. (with Buddy Roemer) John F. Kennedy II (Democratic), Laurence J. Kotlikoff (Independence)

ideas blatantly stolen from @theev and @Oppo

we still have time
i was early on the pro biden train (look around this thread lol) and i’ll be early to hop off. he’s taken a more centrist turn since the midterm largely due to manchin threatening the admin over the anti climate change parts of the IRA. i think once democrats inevitably lose the senate in ‘24 (im sorry brown and manchin are losing) he’ll move back to the left slightly.

that being said his right wing turn on immigration is what really pisses me off. one of the things that really had me psyched about biden was that he had a much better immigration policy than either obama or trump (both monsters on the issue), however the recent turn in both rhetoric and policy is very infuriating.

biden is still the best president of my lifetime and i hope he executes trump or whatever but let’s not pretend like he’s a revolutionary or really anything other than a funny old liberal man who’s better on foreign policy and unions than 80% of his party

i was early on the pro biden train (look around this thread lol) and i’ll be early to hop off. he’s taken a more centrist turn since the midterm largely due to manchin threatening the admin over the anti climate change parts of the IRA. i think once democrats inevitably lose the senate in ‘24 (im sorry brown and manchin are losing) he’ll move back to the left slightly.

that being said his right wing turn on immigration is what really pisses me off. one of the things that really had me psyched about biden was that he had a much better immigration policy than either obama or trump (both monsters on the issue), however the recent turn in both rhetoric and policy is very infuriating.

biden is still the best president of my lifetime and i hope he executes trump or whatever but let’s not pretend like he’s a revolutionary or really anything other than a funny old liberal man who’s better on foreign policy and unions than 80% of his party
that’s fair in your feelings imo.

still hung up on who would be better for 2020 — Bernie or Biden.

that being said if you’re taking my word and doing anything with it i’m just a teenager with too much phone time lol
that’s fair in your feelings imo.

still hung up on who would be better for 2020 — Bernie or Biden.
bernie suffers much of the same electoral inadequacies as biden; age is a factor for both. that being said id much rather have bernie as president simply because he has similar positions to me. either way they’re gonna be hampered by a GOP senate, and either candidate is really just damage prevention from the horrors of a DeSSantis or trump administration.

i honestly think it’s time for both to retire, but in all fairness the democratic bench could get quite messy as there’s really no established front runner i like. kamala is an instant L and gavin newsom sucks shit.

that being said if you’re taking my word and doing anything with it i’m just a teenager with too much phone time lol

bernie suffers much of the same electoral inadequacies as biden; age is a factor for both. that being said id much rather have bernie as president simply because he has similar positions to me. either way they’re gonna be hampered by a GOP senate, and either candidate is really just damage prevention from the horrors of a DeSSantis or trump administration.

i honestly think it’s time for both to retire, but in all fairness the democratic bench could get quite messy as there’s really no established front runner i like. kamala is an instant L and gavin newsom sucks shit.
If our system wasn’t so fucked, The Senate and Congress would’ve been filled with Millennials, lol.

i honestly think it’s time for both to retire, but in all fairness the democratic bench could get quite messy as there’s really no established front runner i like. kamala is an instant L and gavin newsom sucks shit

responding to this a bit late, but i think a big appeal of Bernie is that he would be vastly more willing to take executive and even non-parliamentary action to achieve his political program, something that basically no other Democrat is willing to do. not saying the man would have started a revolution, but his underrated parliamentary competency and willingness to utilize means other Presidents simply aren't willing to use would have changed the traditional political landscape. it could be either severely against or definitively in his favor, although if the Supreme Court still nixes Roe v Wade and the Republicans still get as fucking weird as they did IOTL i have the inclining that it probably would have been the latter.

this probably would have expressed itself most predominantly in two of the most critical aspects, foreign policy, which the President has a great deal of leverage to outright control over, and labor policy, which even the OTL Biden Administration is pretty good on given the Federal Government's capacity to easily affect labor policy even without Congress. not to mention things like, Bernie definitely descheduling cannabis and expressly pushing federal cannabis legalization, or a vastly more aggressive Sanders DOJ persecuting TTL January 6th Plotters, corrupt executives, criminal cops, fraudulent corporate entities, etc.

i honestly think it’s time for both to retire, but in all fairness the democratic bench could get quite messy as there’s really no established front runner i like. kamala is an instant L and gavin newsom sucks shit

my friend, u are looking in the wrong directions. if u want to see the developing Democratic bench, u have to look to a different coast. some call it a "Third Coast" even.

my friend, u are looking in the wrong directions. if u want to see the developing Democratic bench, u have to look to a different coast. some call it a "Third Coast" even.
whitler is gonna get ran by newsom and walz looks like the pillsbury dough boy

whitler is gonna get ran by newsom and walz looks like the pillsbury dough boy

a. Whitmer could shove Newsom into a locker and b. the existence of the Joe Biden Administration proves that people like a comforting Pillsbury doughboy ass candidate

fetterman was our best shot but unfortunately the cia stroke gun got him

they missed !!

Back