• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Alternate Wikibox Thread

The first box in a series I am currently calling... Untitled Major Project.

View attachment 42736
Eventually, I got round to continuing this. I made a few more boxes for this after I posted this but never posted with the idea of posting it all together, but I never completed it. I've remade the ones I did and continued to the present day, and so I can now present my latest series, Big John's Big Bounceback. I have had a lot of fun making this one and some of the boxes were immensely satisfying.

Big-John-s-Big-Bounceback.png

Eventually, I got round to continuing this. I made a few more boxes for this after I posted this but never posted with the idea of posting it all together, but I never completed it. I've remade the ones I did and continued to the present day, and so I can now present my latest series, Big John's Big Bounceback. I have had a lot of fun making this one and some of the boxes were immensely satisfying.

Really be enjoying these. The Hattersley pic is so good.

Big-John-s-Big-Bounceback.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 8.36.52 PM.png

why does Roy have the blicky

I should, of course point out I was the LibDem constituency agent for Sparkbrook and Small Heath from 2001 to its demise.
Also assuming that Selly Oak is the current Selly Oak or something like it, Godsiff would not have been selected for it, it is easily the most left wing CLP in Birmingham and not one his TU buddies could stitch up for him. His choices are Hall Green, Yardley or Hodge Hell.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate this.

On 10 and 28 February, I got quite drunk. I decided it would be interesting to see what kind of shit I come up with AH-wise when I'm intoxicated, so I made these lists when I essentially stumbled home. I converted the lists to wikiboxes today.

I call these two In My First/Second Drunk Stupor. I was considerably more drunk when I made the second one on the right yesterday, which I will show with a comparison with the original list I made yesterday.

1677706188201.png

1677706352955.png

On 10 and 28 February, I got quite drunk. I decided it would be interesting to see what kind of shit I come up with AH-wise when I'm intoxicated, so I made these lists when I essentially stumbled home. I converted the lists to wikiboxes today.

I call these two In My First/Second Drunk Stupor. I was considerably more drunk when I made the second one on the right yesterday, which I will show with a comparison with the original list I made yesterday.

View attachment 66254

View attachment 66256
This is so beautiful, it's art!

View attachment 66254

View attachment 66256

Corden being PM of the "I'm not a cunt coalition" twice is superb

"I don't think there was a rat's chance in hell, no. I don't think the country could bounce back from that. The President of these United States had his throat ripped out by a disease-ridden madman on the streets of Dallas Texas. So did his wife. So did LBJ. They shot the bastard before he could finish the job on Governor Connally, but we all know what happened after the bites. They blame the secret service, but I don't think you'd know how to react if you'd unload a full round into some guy and he kept trying to eat your commander in chief, now would ya?
People still blame the commies. Because of course they do. They blamed the commies for their kids acting out in school, for black people wanting equal rights, for their inability to pleasure their wives. I don't give a shit if the kook was a defector, he'd come back here years ago, why activate your secret viral weapon now? And more importantly, why unleash that viral weapon on your own population? For plausible deniability? Please! Westmoreland would've gladly turned Moscow into a radioactive crater if the rooskies didn't beat him to it, in their 'noble act of ultimate sacrifice'. Pah. Now pour me another one. Do I look like I give a shit about rationing?"
- Aspen Sheriff and community response coordinator Hunter Thompson, c. 1980

zambus_.png zambus1972.png 1976.png

Last edited:
Back