• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Alternate Antarcticas

By way of general update, I've received more submissions the second time around for Alternate Antarcticas, enough so that there should be a viable anthology in there. I'm wrapping up another non-SLP project at the moment, but will be reviewing the received stories over the New Year.

Submissions are now closed to anything unqueried, though anyone who's previously queried about a story (or an extension to a submitted story, in a couple of cases) is welcome to send anything in until the end of the year and it will still be looked at when I review current stories. Anything received after New Year's Eve will not be considered.
I don't want to promise anything, but now we're reaching the end of term I could find the time to submit something by Dec 31st. Do you want me to try or would it be disruptive to your plans to have to worry about whether I'll manage it or not? And if so, please remind me where it should be submitted to (I realise it will say on this thread but want to make sure that's still current).

I don't want to promise anything, but now we're reaching the end of term I could find the time to submit something by Dec 31st. Do you want me to try or would it be disruptive to your plans to have to worry about whether I'll manage it or not? And if so, please remind me where it should be submitted to (I realise it will say on this thread but want to make sure that's still current).
You're welcome to put something in. More choice is always better for stories. The contact details are unchanged - jaredkavanaghaustralia (at) gmail (dot) com

For those reading along, acceptances have gone out for Alternate Antarcticas stories - 14 stories at a rough length of 90,000 words. I'm looking forward to having the finished anthology, with some editing to happen along the way.
Thanks Jared - sorry I never got around to writing something myself, I really need to make time for contributing to anthologies.

Back