• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

AHC: Autonomous Civilizational and Scientific Emergence, Evolution and Development

Hello, Everyone.

I have been interested in the Neolithic-like PODs about the Emergence, Evolution and the cascading developments of Civilizations in which Tribal structure was very strong, as it was in the Chalcolithic and the Neolithic Eras, but in this case, while it increases with the development of the Civilization, along with the tendency to develop Science and Technology, with very deep Research based mindset that is Naturally selected, owing to a selection pressure (or a kind of Higher Dimensional intervention by a Monistic Omniscience, if you prefer that, on a lighter note), at that time, that is a combination of Natural and Manmade, leading to a Civilization with very strong cohesion, interrelationship with other tribes, and a fast growing Science and Knowledge.

I am interested if we can see developments towards Nuclear Fusion Power, Autonomous Space based communities, Advanced AI, Transhumanism and Posthumanism, Galactic and Post-Galactic Quantum-Relativistic Omniscient Minds, etc, being done way faster than OTL.

In the OTL Civilization, this is the thought process of the weirdos who have IQs beyond 160-170. In this case, we are creating a Natural Selection for the Human and other Races like the Neanderthals and Denisovans, to evolve an average IQ itself, beyond 180, due to Natural Selection in the Chalcolithic and the Neolithic.

In the OTL Civilization, this is the thought process of the weirdos who have IQs beyond 160-170. In this case, we are creating a Natural Selection for the Human and other Races like the Neanderthals and Denisovans, to evolve an average IQ itself, beyond 180, due to Natural Selection in the Chalcolithic and the Neolithic.
Independently of your other points, it bears reminding that the concept of IQ is mostly bunk. You can't get a "natural selection" for IQ because it's a measurement system developed in a highly specific time and place.

Independently of your other points, it bears reminding that the concept of IQ is mostly bunk. You can't get a "natural selection" for IQ because it's a measurement system developed in a highly specific time and place.
I think that is true, in one sense. Modern measurement has it that Human IQ has been around 100-115, at least in the Modern Era, for those that can be classified as "Hoi Polloi" and who carry out fairly regular lives, with fairly regular views. There however do exist gifted prodigies that are very different, and think very deep and to very long term. Einstein, Planck, Pascal, Da Vinci, and many more, are some examples. Look at some gifted Child Prodigies we hear about.

So, forget the IQ numbers. Let's create a Natural Selection where Super Prodigies who think and reason very deep, calculate very fast and build very strong relationship with the fellow tribesmen, at least amounting to 2 times more than us, become the dominant trait, due to a selection pressure, around the Late Chalcolithic and the Early Neolithic? It did happen to an extent, with our Early Human ancestors, somewhere in East Africa, when a Cosmic phenomenon resulted in a drier climate.

I am looking at maximizing such an event to achieve that what is stated above.

Basically, what we need is, a Species that evolves directs Science to run on a Techno-Metaphysical Pathway, by combining and balancing both Science and Metaphysics, to attain what is known as the Techno-Metaphysical Union or the Techno-Metaphysical Singularity, where the Quantum-Relativistic Cycle is closed and all of the Existence is a Close-Circuited entity that forms the Ultimate Fractal Self-Sufficient, Self-Similar and Self-Generating Perfection that forms the final step of the Incremental and Exponential growth. Since this inevitable in the Multiverse, anyway, what we need is the prerequisites I mentioned above. Want to know if the initial conditions needed could be reached in the Ancient Era, though it will happen soon, in the Future Era, likely, around 2060-2100 AD, when we get Biomedical and Transhumanist Technologies, to engineer ourselves to enter the phase of a steady growth.

Basically, what we need is, a Species that evolves directs Science to run on a Techno-Metaphysical Pathway, by combining and balancing both Science and Metaphysics, to attain what is known as the Techno-Metaphysical Union or the Techno-Metaphysical Singularity, where the Quantum-Relativistic Cycle is closed and all of the Existence is a Close-Circuited entity that forms the Ultimate Fractal Self-Sufficient, Self-Similar and Self-Generating Perfection that forms the final step of the Incremental and Exponential growth. Since this inevitable in the Multiverse, anyway, what we need is the prerequisites I mentioned above. Want to know if the initial conditions needed could be reached in the Ancient Era, though it will happen soon, in the Future Era, likely, around 2060-2100 AD, when we get Biomedical and Transhumanist Technologies, to engineer ourselves to enter the phase of a steady growth.
timecube3.png

Tech is also nothing like a Civ Tech tree
Literally, not so, but the similarity does exist. The thing that Civ game misses out is that a lot of Technologies came out of crises. For example, Internet and Modern Turing Computing's foundations invented during the World Wars.

But yet, if you ignore the momentary reasons for those developments and look at the basic outline since the Renaissance to today, we see a pattern of incremental development in Science that is slowly getting an exponential trajectory, due to the cascading of the incremental developments. While developments will continue with our without any crisis, there will be time to time crises that will motivate faster development of the Science, momentarily.

The template remains, though.

Since I wouldn’t rule out that Albert the Singularity/The Planck Multiverse/Omniscient Existence won’t bother us with his presence once more, let me just say that this is beyond cargo cult science. This is beyond pseudoscience. This isn't even jibberish, a word salad with a few pieces of jargon sporadically dropped into it.

This is literally the plot from Neon Genesis Evangelion!

Since I wouldn’t rule out that Albert the Singularity/The Planck Multiverse/Omniscient Existence won’t bother us with his presence once more, let me just say that this is beyond cargo cult science. This is beyond pseudoscience. This isn't even jibberish, a word salad with a few pieces of jargon sporadically dropped into it.

Anime is not the solution to our problems. Anime is the problem

how's your stock in pets.com doing these days

Gendo Ikari wishes to like this post but he’s busy trying to artificially boost SEELE’s stock portfolio, including pets.com.

so you're telling me second impact was still somehow better for sketchy startups than the otl dotcom crash was?
Second Impact was the dotcom crash. Third Impact will be what happens after SBF reveals why Alameda Research funneled so much of FTX’s customers’ money into the Human Instrumentality Project as the primary angel investor.

Back