• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

A question about acceptable subject matter

libbrit

I was tempted to post something which has been running around my head after watching The Purge TV series (very good by the way, give it a go if you havent already), which is basically something fleshing out the back story to the whole `Purge-Verse`. But given the subject matter (all crime is legal for 12 hrs as a sort of social release valve, which theoretically means you could go and steal as many Mars Bars as you want from the local corner shop but everyone automatically goes to the most extreme crime they can think of), i wondered if the powers that be here would have any objections-my postings would not be about anything violent, but rather the backstory, which is arguably more interesting (this whole universe can, if you are interested, but rooted in one simple divergence-Obama loses in 2012 because the world has turned into a disaster zone following the Financial Crash)

I ask, because i was reading some related fanfiction and its rather alarmingly extreme-much more so than i would ever possibly try.

Any thoughts? Any objections?

Back