• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Search results

1. L

Research about Volcanos

Not sure where else to put this, but for my Doggerland story, which i need to get back too-does anyone have any idea where i might find any descriptions, be they in diary form, or perhaps more official, of volcano's, from the 18th or 19th century. I tried to look at the diaries of Charles...
  2. L

What would have happened if no Greek bailouts?

This is all for some research im doing as part of a slightly dystopian story im thinking about. I suppose it can be a slightly difficult question to answer, as there have been about 5 of these bail outs, but it would be useful to know peoples ideas about the economic and political impacts on...
  3. L

Turtledoves Atlantis

I've just finished Opening Atlantis, and whilst the story is a decent albeit blatant copy and paste of real life America to an Island setting, I just wonder if it is grounded in any realism at all-could, 85 million years ago, the East coast of the US simply break away?
  4. L

A question about acceptable subject matter

I was tempted to post something which has been running around my head after watching The Purge TV series (very good by the way, give it a go if you havent already), which is basically something fleshing out the back story to the whole `Purge-Verse`. But given the subject matter (all crime is...
Back