• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

With Iron and Fire

Hendryk

Nothing ever ends
Published by SLP
Thank you for it! Not only because, as all of us here are aware, Amazon reviews give our works more visibility, but also because readers' feedback is greatly appreciated.

ChrisNuttall

Nice cover!

BTW, you appear to have two editions on Amazon. The first link led me to the paperback - I had to search for the eBook.

ChrisNuttall

That would be @Meadow not @Lord Roem if it's to do with how they're on Amazon - it's probably a limitation due to the paperbacks being introduced after the ebooks.
I haven't seen that before - are the paperbacks not kindle? They're normally treated as two editions of the same book.

(Though I did have a mix-up where it decided that 'Christopher Nuttall' was not the same as 'Christopher G. Nuttall' so there could be just a problem with the name and it thinks there are two different 'David Wostyn' people.)

Chris

Thande

Jabs First Brexit
Published by SLP
I haven't seen that before - are the paperbacks not kindle? They're normally treated as two editions of the same book.

(Though I did have a mix-up where it decided that 'Christopher Nuttall' was not the same as 'Christopher G. Nuttall' so there could be just a problem with the name and it thinks there are two different 'David Wostyn' people.)

Chris
That is also a possibility, I think I saw that happen with someone else.

Me, I just have to make sure all my books aren't misattributed to a windsurfer with my name on Goodreads.