• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Where to buy, Alternate Tastes of London?

Scribd is partnered with Draft2Digital, who are a legitimate outfit who carry a lot of our books and share them with non-Amazon sellers. It would be hypocritical to ban talking about them, therefore. If there are issues around their reputation then I trust D2D to look into them and act accordingly (as they have done with some unscrupulous operators in the past).

Thanks for clarifying. I'd heard reports that Scribd had had problems in the past with copyright issues; I'm glad to hear these seem to have been resolved.

Scribd is partnered with Draft2Digital, who are a legitimate outfit who carry a lot of our books and share them with non-Amazon sellers. It would be hypocritical to ban talking about them, therefore. If there are issues around their reputation then I trust D2D to look into them and act accordingly (as they have done with some unscrupulous operators in the past).
Then I guess there is no problem, Thanks for the answer.

Back