• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

What does "sealioning" mean in a disciplinary context?

Tovarich

a sinking dumpling. He/Him.
I'm asking here, rather then unfairly draw direct attention to a kicked member by using reply to the Mod post.

But I'm totally bewildered here, I cannot think of any connection between the actioned post(s) and the USM.

Also, maybe I'm not the only old git who is confused yet would hate to inadvertently cause upset through simple ignorance.

I'm asking here, rather then unfairly draw direct attention to a kicked member by using reply to the Mod post.

But I'm totally bewildered here, I cannot think of any connection between the actioned post(s) and the USM.

Also, maybe I'm not the only old git who is confused yet would hate to inadvertently cause upset through simple ignorance.
It’s outlined here. It’s a form of trolling and like other forms is unwelcome here.

Ah, thank you, I see now. Absolutely nothing to do with our sealion whatsoever.

I have to admit having seen that cartoon once before in the Other Place, but even then I misinterpreted it as decrying all the "WI Successful Sealion?" threads, D'OH!

Cheers for the explanation.
Yes, it’s a total coincidence.

Back