• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Sijie's art and shit

Sijie Liang

Chef. Ostrich Rider. Calligraphy Enthusiast.
Not sure where this belongs but I saw "Graphics", so here goes.

A lot of the stuff I intend to post in here are snippets from a Space Opera/AH timeline I'm working on but there will be all sorts of random stuff.

To start off with, one of my favourites.

(Corner Infobox Text)

Pictured below: Kava drinkers gather at a stall in the Grand Central Mandjura of the Nyoongar Quarter in New Addis Adaba. Kava is a drink brewed from the roasted seeds of berries from the Buna plant, indigenous to the African continent of the Planet Earth of the Sol System. Discovered roughly 1000 years ago, Kava was once a human domain but has since spread to all corners of the (local) galactic sector and is enjoyed by many races especially the insectoid Dzizi who find it acts as a sedative rather than a stimulant as is the case with most other races.

FB_IMG_1530620756592.jpg

This is just a little peak into a Nyoongar language alphabet project I'm working on for my Timeline/Space Opera.
As my TL features in passing a group who are a mash-up of that tribe with some extremist Revolutionary French exiles after living in isolation for a few decades, I may have to pick your brains at some point...

Back