• Hi Guest!

The costs of running this forum are covered by Sea Lion Press. If you'd like to help support the company and the forum, visit patreon.com/sealionpress

Seeing thread started by someone on ignore

David Flin

Exit, pursued by a black dog.
Magazine Editor
I've noticed that when you place someone on ignore, any threads that person starts is also placed on ignore.

Is there any way of seeing that thread while keeping the initiator of that thread on ignore?

When you look at the sub-forum view, down at the bottom right there's a "Show ignored content" greyed out (if there are any ignored threads). Ignored threads are both threads you've specifically ignored and threads that have been started by someone you've ignored. If you click on that, you'll see threads started by someone who's been ignored.

(Found that out myself recently)

Thanks. As a follow-up, I assume it's not possible to put an individual on selective ignore; for example, ignore them on certain threads, but not on others. I suspect that would be too impractical and specific.

Also no. Ignore means Ignore; you don't see any of their content unless you specifically decide to see blocked content for that page and only that page.

Back